Killie v Aberdeen 24th August

It seems Gallagher comes from the same stable as Oli Burke - ridiculous pace and ridiculous with a ball.
It’s hard not to admire his effort and speed but he was terrible every time he found himself with possession in a promising position today. He wasn’t alone in that achievement though.

His greatest moment was sauntering up to the ball with plenty of time, not being able to control a simple ball at knee height and knocking out for throw in. Then started to hold his thigh for 2-3 minutes after it looking for an excuse. The guy is garbage. Only here to generate some US link up. Give me May over that shite any time.

Stevie May or Jon Gallagher.

Stevie May or Curtis bleeding Main.

Stevie May or Connor McLennan.

Stevie May or Scott Wright.

All 4 of these players are adopted by the Club in a position May can play. Yet they think these 4 are better.

Deary me.

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Watching it on Alba now and by f**k is it awful. A better point for Killie I’d say. Take it Taylor is away to Celtic then when he wasn’t playing today rather than “injured”. With the money you get from him, a striker or two wouldn’t go a miss is that 2 goal score in the last 4 games?

heard on the radio McInnes complaining about the watering of the pitch. Does it really need that massive watering it gets before the game and at half time? 

Doesn't watering make it easier/faster to play the ball?

44 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Bigot.

Yes?

49 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Stevie May or Jon Gallagher.

Stevie May or Curtis bleeding Main.

Stevie May or Connor McLennan.

Stevie May or Scott Wright.

All 4 of these players are adopted by the Club in a position May can play. Yet they think these 4 are better.

Deary me.

I don't think Gallagher, Main and Wright are good enough, but that doesn't mean that May is much if any better. McLennan is young, was good last season and has useful attributes - he's also only started one game so far this season and deserves significantly more time before being lumped in with the others in your post. 

52 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I don't think Gallagher, Main and Wright are good enough, but that doesn't mean that May is much if any better. McLennan is young, was good last season and has useful attributes - he's also only started one game so far this season and deserves significantly more time before being lumped in with the others in your post. 

He gave up every time he lost the ball 

Just watched on the gurglies tv. Not read thread. 

Utter utter shite. 

We were pedestrian in the first half but Killie never had a Sniff until 47mins.

Second half, both teams raised the pace but it looked like we were bound to win. 

I thought Wilson was growing into it and anything was going to come through him. I guess Derek saw/knew different. 

Quite keen to see what Bryson will bring. Saw some touches and linking in the 1st half then nothing. 

We didn't just draw with last season's Killie. We just drew with the muppets who got put out of Europe by connagh's Quay. They were abject and we showed f**k all. 

Ref watch. Ignored cast iron yellows for Clubfoot wiping out balloon dor off the ball, power's cynical late swipe on Ferguson, dicker full frontal assault on Wilson, Ferguson studding burke. Booked Ferguson for winning a header and some Killie p***k for something not too bad. 

We need to start making an effort to win games, sharpish. 

8 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Let's hope Broadfoot's injury is nothing too trivial emoji1696.png

It's his head Steve. For the love of f**k. 

6 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Burke rounding Joe Lewis and somehow managing to fire into the side netting will probably give me insomnia tonight.

Conversely allowing me to sleep 

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I didn't think we were wasting time - we were just knackered. The only time we deliberately wasted time was when Branescu had a free-kick in the last minute - that's just common sense, you want to make sure it's the last action of the game and that the opposition don't have the opportunity to break.

SOD walked the ball 20 yards onto the pitch for a gk after 30mins. That's half an hour. 

I guess that shows how big a scalp 0-0 against Scotland's most successful European team actually is. Them eyties know. 

14 hours ago, coprolite said:

It's his head Steve. For the love of f**k. 

Conversely allowing me to sleep 

SOD walked the ball 20 yards onto the pitch for a gk after 30mins. That's half an hour. 

I guess that shows how big a scalp 0-0 against Scotland's most successful European team actually is.

Or he’s a lazy b*****d?

16 hours ago, mathematics said:

I didn’t mind that today. Up ye’s.

o’donnell, however, needs dropped.

Don't think SOD was that bad plus we dont exactly have anyone to replace him with.

Millen isn't really good enough to be a regular starter in this league.

Just now, Nadroj said:

Don't think SOD was that bad plus we dont exactly have anyone to replace him with.

Millen isn't really good enough to be a regular starter in this league.

I thought he was incredibly lazy and spent most of the game moaning. Miles away from last year’s performances.

On 24/08/2019 at 18:06, paul wright scores said:

Funny, I said something similar on the way home.   The way we are playing there is a good chance it could be us.  We could play for a week and not score at present. Absolutely woeful performance again in terms of trying to win a game. 

I feel sorry for Brophy as he has no support up front again, and the ball is constantly bombed down the pitch for him to challenge guys in the air who are much taller than him.

We only scored 2 goals in our first 3 games of last season, and those were against weaker opposition than we've played so far this season. If we don't sign at least a couple of attackers this week I'll start to get worried, but right now the window is still open. The business should have been done earlier, but it's still not all doom and gloom.

Guest Moomintroll
We only scored 2 goals in our first 3 games of last season, and those were against weaker opposition than we've played so far this season. If we don't sign at least a couple of attackers this week I'll start to get worried, but right now the window is still open. The business should have been done earlier, but it's still not all doom and gloom.
I know, we need two in & I am hoping that we are going to pull something unexpected out of the bag from AA's contacts list. If we don't then I have the fear but right now, in spite of our awful start, I am still not really panicking.