Saints v Sevco

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Quite a bit according to our GnG friends online.

What about the B&W friends who were at the actual game?

4 minutes ago, Silvio said:

FTP line of Follow Follow and then the Billy Boys right at the end. 

They got wound up after we reminded them they died 

Oh.....

40 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Can't believe Chris Sutton is talking about sportsmanship. He was one of the biggest divers ever to  grace Scottish football

"disgrace", shirley?

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

We can now look forward to a few days of St Boo fans bitching about being losers.

No bitching from me. At match speed, with one look, I personally don’t think the referee missed any major incidents, was dodgy in any way, or unduly influenced the game. One or two incidents could be argued either way, but no sour grapes from me. A beautiful free kick won the game, we were very well drilled, not sharp enough in posession, and definitely not sharp enough in front of goal. Conceded lots of the ball to the Sports Direct Works XI, but excellent effort, discipline, and on another day, should have tucked away a chance for a 1-1.

We move on. Life goes on, why boo?

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

No bitching from me. At match speed, with one look, I personally don’t think the referee missed any major incidents, was dodgy in any way, or unduly influenced the game. One or two incidents could be argued either way, but no sour grapes from me. A beautiful free kick won the game, we were very well drilled, not sharp enough in posession, and definitely not sharp enough in front of goal. Conceded lots of the ball to the Sports Direct Works XI, but excellent effort, discipline, and on another day, should have tucked away a chance for a 1-1.

We move on. Life goes on, why boo?

This, 100%.

I just want to get these out the way as soon as possible with a hiding. I hate everything that goes with it.

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Why do the Mods on here continue to allow "grey and green yins"?

Ffs Marshy mate, there's being staunch and there's being staunch. It's a forum for fans of all teams, we've just got put up with them.

5 minutes ago, Silvio said:

This, 100%.

I just want to get these out the way as soon as possible with a hiding. I hate everything that goes with it.

Obviously we don’t want a hiding from anyone, but I get where you’re coming from, we have been on the end of a few hidings from both arse cheeks, and any positive results against them are few and far between. I wasn’t there, I never go to games against the cheeks, and couldn’t give my ST away to anyone. Watched on TV with sound off, and some good music on. That’s one arse cheek game filed away, and we were competitive from start to finish, which hasn’t always been the case. Morais should have scored, Andreu blasted over when a team-mate was there for a pass, we made a few poor decisions in posession, but were always in the game. Draw a veil over it, get the sectarian bigoted wanks out of our ground, and crack onto next week. Goodwin has us moving in the right direction.

We look like a different side from last season in terms of shape and organisation. Goody’s team look a much tighter unit and more difficult to beat than Oran’s team. I think we’ll give any team outside of the old firm a fright. 

The fact that the blue bigots couldn’t score from open play with Defoe and then Morelos up front says much about our back four who were terrific. 

What a player big MCloughlan is he was my MOM for us today.

onwards and upwards.

4 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Have you ever had a disagreement with a friend ?

No idea what this has got to do with you having a go at GS at every single opportunity.

Nonsense Have said I have been in his company. 

So you can't be in the company of someone you don't like?

You must be the only St Mirren fan I know who is happy for season ticket holders to be moved to accommodate Rangers fans. 

Where have I said I am happy about season ticket holders being moved.  I am 500% certain I have never once said that.

Let's make it more simple for you .

Focus on making it more simple for yourself first.