Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

3 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Bell

Doyle Buchanan Durnan Dixon

Tidser Gomis

Longridge Telfer Connolly

Sammon

Play that, league wrapped up by Christmas x

Why would you drop Toshney out of interest? I think he's been very good so far.

Loved broomfield as a ground, some classic matches. Used to stand at the fence for the banter 😁

The  last time at the shyberry I was on the Roman bar bus, no idea what the score was but we were in some rutty pub next to the ground, some tinky locals started pounding it with rocks and smashed the bus windows 😂. Place was a hellhole

8 minutes ago, Skinheed said:

Broomfield was great, preferred it before the fence though.

The nearest pub is now a lovely welcoming tavern with no rocks nearby.

Is the pub quite close to one of the stands behind the goals? It would be the stand to the right if you're in the home stand 

23 hours ago, Sanity check needed. said:

I'm a falkirk fan and I agree, this league was never going to be walk over!
With the squad we have assembled, a manager setting up the team correctly and the players showing the right attitude we should be promoted come May but so far we only look good on paper.

On the same paper it has McKinnon - Manager !!

God knows what 11 will start, I'd guess if fit, same back 4, Goalie, Tidser and Sammon, probably McManus, the rest is tombola time.

Formation of 4-4-2(diamond) or 4-1-3-2.

Tactic of hoofball to Sammon mixed with 12 passes doing nothing to end up in a wide area, cut back for the full back to continue the hoofball into the box.

If we lose this, McKinnon will be hanging by a thread, will be the only silver lining if we do

Hutton

MacDonald Fordyce Crighton McCann 

Thomson Hawkshaw/Reilly Roberts Carrick 

Gallagher Smith

Subs - McKay, Kerr, Wedderburn, Roy, Gallacher/McNeil, Hawkshaw/Reilly, Millar/Cowan. 

Would like to see us drop both Wedderburn and Millar and just go for it. Hawkshaw and Roberts would both give us a lot more energy and creativity. The other boy from Accies, Reilly, is a midfielder too so he might be worth a punt. Can't see both of them being dropped though, at least one of them will be starting. If both are starting I'm gonna work myself into all sorts of shoots. Apart from the midfield, revert back to the back 4 and play Gallagher and Smith (our two best forwards) upfront please. 

3 hours ago, MrDust said:

On the same paper it has McKinnon - Manager !!

God knows what 11 will start, I'd guess if fit, same back 4, Goalie, Tidser and Sammon, probably McManus, the rest is tombola time.

Formation of 4-4-2(diamond) or 4-1-3-2.

Tactic of hoofball to Sammon mixed with 12 passes doing nothing to end up in a wide area, cut back for the full back to continue the hoofball into the box.

If we lose this, McKinnon will be hanging by a thread, will be the only silver lining if we do

He'll surely play Gomis, who was excellent at Clyde?

5 hours ago, airdrieman said:

Hutton

MacDonald Fordyce Crighton McCann 

Thomson Hawkshaw/Reilly Roberts Carrick 

Gallagher Smith

Subs - McKay, Kerr, Wedderburn, Roy, Gallacher/McNeil, Hawkshaw/Reilly, Millar/Cowan. 

Would like to see us drop both Wedderburn and Millar and just go for it. Hawkshaw and Roberts would both give us a lot more energy and creativity. The other boy from Accies, Reilly, is a midfielder too so he might be worth a punt. Can't see both of them being dropped though, at least one of them will be starting. If both are starting I'm gonna work myself into all sorts of shoots. Apart from the midfield, revert back to the back 4 and play Gallagher and Smith (our two best forwards) upfront please. 

Id love it if you just came at us but you'd be best packing the centre of the park and then hitting us on the break. Allow us to get the ball to dixon as he'll just float it in to the goalie.

According to FFC website we are getting the east stand in Saturday

This is correct. It was the clubs intention to allocate Sections A, B, and C in the Main Stand to away fans but are now opening the East Stand on the advice of the Police.

16 minutes ago, AFC1878 said:

This is correct. It was the clubs intention to allocate Sections A, B, and C in the Main Stand to away fans but are now opening the East Stand on the advice of the Police.

I've heard it was to try and guarantee the safety of the United fans.

I have been allocated Section B. All to myself. Form a fucking queue.