Sevco and the mystery of the missing posters V Treble Treble winners

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Someone killed the thread that was started for this?

Anyway I predict a happy family atmosphere with everyone joining hands and singing kumbaya my lord.

Both clubs coming together to mock African american folk culture now?

Disgusteng. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Someone killed the thread that was started for this?

Anyway I predict a happy family atmosphere with everyone joining hands and singing kumbaya my lord.

Yeah I started that thread yesterday but it has been deleted for some reason, puzzling as nothing offensive in it.

Mods ?

13 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

As long as it’s in the correct section, then fine.

Why does it bother you, and how many times will you actually click on this thread and post in it when you are not interested?

10 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

As long as it’s in the correct section, then fine.

Match threads usually don't go in there.

Anyway will stick with this one, would take a draw right now. Some Celtic fans seem to be much more nervous than me but as much as we have depleted Sevco summer signings seem to mainly be squad fillers. 

Let’s hope for an uneventful 0-0 to give Glasgow A&E departments a quieter night, and to reduce incidents of domestic violence. Bonus point should be awarded to whatever set of supporters unfurls the most wanky, cringeworthy, and ‘edgy’ banner.

Edited by pozbaird

Will be a perfect start to the season in terms of results if we can get two wins this week. If I had to pick between going out with a score draw on Thursday and winning on Sunday or going through on Thursday but drawing on Sunday I'd take the latter.

I think the SFA will use this as an opportunity to set an example.  Both teams will have points deducted and a heavy fine with an order to close a stand each at the next home game.  This will show the world we are seriously going to do something about sectarianism.

Honest.

7 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Methinks much will depend on who is allocated refereeing/assistants duty for this one.  Probably be ruling out Beaton, Dallas and Collum at this time.  I suspect a "neutral" like Bobby Madden or Kevin Clancy will get the gig.  Just a view from afar.

I would expect the ref won’t have too big an impact. Wee Lennon has already been given £12m to spend so Celtic should have plenty to thrash every team in the  league.

I think it will be at least 2-0 to Celtic. They have a huge budget vs the rest and Wee Lennon, although not in the same class as BR, won’t be the immediate equaliser that everyone seems to think.