Sevco and the mystery of the missing posters V Treble Treble winners

Partick thistle are not playing in this game.
Partick Thistle fans are loved and respected by everyone within Scottish football as you are no doubt well aware so chuck it!
That's everyone within Scottish football apart from Clyde fans of course but they're all fucking mentalists.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it not gentlemanly conduct to allow the home sides fans to start the thread?
They seem to have disappeared, I don't think they like the thread title.

If they get a result in Sunday you can be sure the **** will be out in force, even a few who have been gone since 2012.

36 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed, but look who started the thread - and the one that was pulled - and the answer is in the question...

Maybe if you hadn't been lying in a pool of your own vomit earlier on surrounded by a rake of empty beer cans you could have started the match thread yourself?

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Maybe if you hadn't been lying in a pool of your own vomit earlier on surrounded by a rake of empty beer cans you could have started the match thread yourself?

It's only the 2nd most important game of the next 7 days for us so any time this week would have done.

But you have to have priorities and yours clearly are playing Rangers and getting red dotted by a bloke from Falkirk.

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's only the 2nd most important game of the next 7 days for us so any time this week would have done.

But you have to have priorities and yours clearly are playing Rangers and getting red dotted by a bloke from Falkirk.

I'm off to Prague in the morning then Stockholm on Thursday, my priorities are a million miles from your alcohol pickled brain theory. 

It is gentlemanly to allow a home fan to start a matchday thread. However, after three hundred attempts, they all got as far as ‘Rangers v’ then couldn’t stop their fingers heading towards the ‘F’ key. That was the point at which they all spontaneously self-combusted.

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Yeah I started that thread yesterday

There you go.  Prague and Stockholm don't compare to starting a thread about Rangers.

3 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Is it not gentlemanly conduct to allow the home sides fans to start the thread?

There’s been that many clubs who have called Ibrox home it’s difficult to work out who that set of fans would be.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

There you go.  Prague and Stockholm don't compare to starting a thread about Rangers.

A thread about a match my team are actually playing in.

Its staggering how much of a fucking idiot you are. 

Archived