Motherwell v Hibernian

Hibs win IMO. Not in an “everything’s ruined DOOM!” type negativity way it’s just pretty up in the air with us at the moment. The win against Accies was smashing and everything but Accies were largely trash.
It just feels like we’re the sort of side who’ll do Hecky a favour here tbh.

18 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Hibs win IMO. Not in an “everything’s ruined DOOM!” type negativity way it’s just pretty up in the air with us at the moment. The win against Accies was smashing and everything but Accies were largely trash.
It just feels like we’re the sort of side who’ll do Hecky a favour here tbh.

You havent seen us play much, eh?

I am strangely confident we will not lose which is never a good thing being a Motherwell fan. Nothing good tends to come of it. 

Hibs fans are sounding very much like the Hearts fans were before they beat us in the Betfred cup at Fir Park. 

It would be nice if for once we actually did win and comfortably. But despite Hibs defensive injuries they still on paper have a stronger squad especially with Scott Alllan and Kamberi up front. 

Still hard to judge where we are at. The draw at Livi, while a bit disappointing at the time, is looking like a decent result given Livi’s form and although we were better against Accies it could have been down to how bad they were.

Horgan usually has a field day against Richard Tait due to his pace so hopefully we can find a way to stop that happening.

By all accounts Hibs midfield has been a bit powderpuff in recent weeks so if Campbell and Donnelly can take control of that area and Heckingbottom does us a favour by sticking Allan out wide again we might have a chance of a decent result. That being said, man for man Hibs have more talented players than us.

I’ll go for a competitive 1-1 draw. We’ll take a first half lead before being pegged back after HT. Long and Kamberi with the goals.

18 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Sorry to be that person, but any recommendations of Motherwell pubs for away fans? Last time I went I got stuck in the 100 Club, which was pretty pricey from memory.

My recommendation would be the New Century. Just along the road from Lidl - decent prices and will only take 5-10 minutes at the most to walk to the stadium.

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

How does Mallan still get a game for us. 

Because Hecky is still under the radge impression that he can play him and Allan in the same team

3-1 Motherwell

Beginning to wonder if Mallan has dirt on Heckingbottom from their Barnsley days..

That or Hecky is relying on that one free kick opportunity for Mallan that is bound to come along soon...