The Big Relegation Thread

36 minutes ago, Lex said:

How good he was is summed up by the fact when he left on a free in the summer there was barely any interest in him.

Urban myth.

Stuart Gilmour has confirmed numerous times that Hibs paid several million for him plus 100% of the sell on fees. 😉

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Urban myth.

Stuart Gilmour has confirmed numerous times that Hibs paid several million for him plus 100% of the sell on fees. 😉

Just wait till you see how much we're getting from his next move.

13 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Just keep remembering Hearts are getting relegated for the second time in 6 years and bursting out laughing 

There is also the not inconsiderable amount of mirth to be had from the "fly on the wall" documentary that was/is being shot following around players and staff in Hearts 19/20 season.

As Tom English keeps telling us - Ann Budge is a top businesswoman, what could possibly go wrong

image.png.1fbebf530af8109c60b9d065cbfabfd8.png

Edited by Green Day

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Does that mean Hearts have accepted relegation/expulsion?

I'm going to be honest I never followed the link. It's the DR so what's the point?

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

There is also the not inconsiderable amount of mirth to be had from the "fly on the wall" documentary that was/is being shot following around players and staff in Hearts 19/20 season.

As Tom English keeps telling us - Ann Budge is a top businesswoman, what could possibly go wrong

image.png.1fbebf530af8109c60b9d065cbfabfd8.png

Hope the camaras are rolling today.Maybe she had to have a Budgecam strapped to her as part of the documentary agreement?

Get them down.  More than what the shittest club in the league deserves.  When football returns and Dundee Utd have replaced hearts the standard of the league improves right away.  A great day for Scottish football if confirmed I’m sure many will agree.  

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I see the Jambo sockpuppet is back out dotting today - boring b*****d

That BonniePrinceCharlie account? There is a certain chucklesome value that "they" are so annoyed they use a decade old account with 7 posts to it's name to red dot people..

PJPD8O8.png.

..while being too cowardly to actually red dot from their own normal posting account.. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

That BonniePrinceCharlie account? There is a certain chucklesome value that "they" are so annoyed they use a decade old account with 7 posts to it's name to red dot people..

PJPD8O8.png.

..while being too cowardly to actually red dot from their own normal posting account.. :lol:

Been doing that to me too.Cant say anthing against hearts or he'll dis you.Bit weird.

2 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Been doing that to me too.Cant say anthing against hearts or he'll dis you.Bit weird.

For that sort of thing, I take it as a compliment. You've motivated them enough to log in as a different account and red dot you.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

For that sort of thing, I take it as a compliment. You've motivated them enough to log in as a different account and red dot you.

Suppose we all might as well take it like that.Best way to look at it.

2 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Suppose we all might as well take it like that.Best way to look at it.

What else are you going to do?

Personally I don't red dot people, it's just such a passive aggressive way of doing things. If you disagree, post why.

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That’s getting close to a troll manifesto.

It’s surely better to ignore it completely.

Yeah, I take your point, but I was sort of meaning if your initial post isn't toxic.

The one I had red-dotted was the Ron Paul gif, which is nothing more than a bit of banter.

As for Shirley, it worked for Big Daddy - although to be fair in these days of the Internet big daddy means something altogether different.