Scotland v Russia (Match Thread)

George Parr

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone moaning about O'Donnell when we know he's only in the team because we have no one else.

Fraser gave up on the ball too cheaply at the half way line and Cooper had no clue where his man was, nor did he even try to prevent the cross.

3 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Get your tartan goggles of ya zoomer  we have been utter shite no.idea what it watching ffs

Russia were a kick away from the World Cup Semis last year, we lost 3-0 to Kazakhstan. 

I know what I'm watching, I've no fucking clue what folk think they're watching though, if they're genuinely raging that Russia are clearly better at football. Its not exactly a shocking thing to discover/something you'll only have realised tonight.

Just now, Jaggy Snake said:

Everyone moaning about O'Donnell when we know he's only in the team because we have no one else.

Fraser gave up on the ball too cheaply at the half way line and Cooper had no clue where his man was, nor did he even try to prevent the cross.

Everyone's moaning at O'Donnell because it's his fault entirely. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

That's an absolute shocker from O'Donnell, get him in the fucking bin. 

I don't blame O'Donnell for the goal (although clearly I am biased) because he was bombing up to give us width when Fraser lost the ball.  I do blame him for his terrible delivery a few mins later when he picked the ball up on the edge of the Russia box.

Russia were a kick away from the World Cup Semis last year, we lost 3-0 to Kazakhstan. 
I know what I'm watching, I've no fucking clue what folk think they're watching though, if they're genuinely raging that Russia are clearly better at football. Its not exactly a shocking thing to discover/something you'll only have realised tonight.
Russia are pretty good but I think you're underestimating just how shite we've been

Archived