Arbroath vs Thistle

1 minute ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

While the AR is circled in red. That’s a guess of a decision for sure. IMG_3436.jpg

Now, I'm no linesman, but if you're going to make a decision that really benefits from you being in line with at least part of the incident, then does it not really benefit you to be in line with at least part of the incident?

Arbroath did quite well but they faded in the second half and that Little character couldn't deal with Zanatta at all; while their second 'goal' obviously should have stood they can only have themselves to blame for not putting that terrible Partick rabble to the sword earlier and letting them back in the game instead. 

We were the better side, should’ve took our chances first half and been comfortable. 

Thought McKenna was constantly giving the ball away at the start of the 2nd half, really slack. 

Thistle scored a very well worked goal.

So harsh to see a deserved 3 points wiped out by a ludicrous decision, it’s not even close, hard one to take.

Now, I'm no linesman, but if you're going to make a decision that really benefits from you being in line with at least part of the incident, then does it not really benefit you to be in line with at least part of the incident?

My bad i was wrong I’ve just watched it back and he was in line with Donnelly which makes its even worse[emoji30]

1 minute ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Dick Campbell will have to observe an ice bucket challenge or be thrown in the north sea, only way he'll cool down after that decision. He was boiling up on the touchline when goal was chalked off.

It'd be a shame if he himself was thrown in the North Sea.  I propose he throws Gary Caldwell instead.  It'll be easy, by the time he's got a powerpoint presentation set up about it, he'll already be on the bottom.

5 minutes ago, Midlife Crisis said:

Arbroath absolutely robbed tonight and could have kept Caldwell in a job as some of our bellend supporters will consider a point away a good result. Personally, I think GC should be sacked tonight and thrown in the sea.

Of course it's a good result, you'll be playing for position with Arbroath and they haven't been able to pull further ahead. 

Disappointing not to win that, but felt the last 10 minutes if anyone was going to score it might have been the Jags.

The Thistle right back looked a bomb scare at the start then settled in to the game in the second half and looked a threat.

I've heard Kenny Miller raving about Zanetti twice in two weeks on Sportsound and apart from being fast, what else did he offer?

I'm a big fan of Murphy but don't think he had a good game today ; looked a but hurried, rash and over belting the ball. Always next week though, and I've been thoroughly impressed with him.

Doris did well in his roly poly hold the ball out of way and thought Donnelly did very well when he came on, I'd start him on the back of that 9 minutes or so.

Just seen O'Brien's hit - what a peach and a fine save from Fox too.

A point is alright ; but feels a bit like the Queens game where we could really have have nicked it.

Met 3 Jags fans as well - absolute gents and safe traveling home to you if Jim and his two pals are on here?!

Arbroath did quite well but they faded in the second half and that Little character couldn't deal with Zanatta at all; while their second 'goal' obviously should have stood they can only have themselves to blame for not putting that terrible Partick rabble to the sword earlier and letting them back in the game instead. 

Agree

Know they've been getting slagged but Thistle were best team I've seen with the ball really dragged us about well without doing anything in that first half and we tired more than I've seen in any game so far in the second half

Felt we had all the better chances by a fair margin too but was our hardest game so far in my opinion

The guy Cole for them looks class I thought

Thomson and ToB our best players