Raith v Glenavon

steakngravy

Looking forwards to this, as it's a team that we have not entertained before. Hopefully it will interest a few more people to come and watch it. Could be a good test for the Rovers don't know if the manager will get out to watch them or not. Has Jimmy Nicholl got a free Saturday to help us? 

Was at their game against Formartine on Saturday. Formartine were not at their best & in the end were well beaten. Glenavo look to have a few decent players & were a busy hard working side. Would think Raith should have enough to win through.

Edited by peternapper

Actually gutted I'm missing this one. Will be refreshing to see us play someone completely different.

What's the chances of this one being on the telly? I'll be down south and need to work out if I'm listening to Raith TV or not.

On 11/09/2019 at 12:27, Sheevedaw said:

Actually gutted I'm missing this one. Will be refreshing to see us play someone completely different.

What's the chances of this one being on the telly? I'll be down south and need to work out if I'm listening to Raith TV or not.

0%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Haud the  bus, the useless  c***s lost 0-7 last Saturday as well.

Obviously saving themselves for the big game at Starks. Understandable.

Edited by Scary Bear

Hopefully Bowie gets a game. I’m not liking seeing him slip down the pecking order.
Bowie has been unlucky in that his injury coincided with our upturn in form.

Call me crazy, but I'm actually looking forward to this match.

Hopefully we can give the likes of Bowie, Baird and Armstrong some minutes on the pitch.

I'd go Munro; Watson, Davidson, Anderson, MacDonald; Miller, Tait, Spencer; Bowie, Baird, Armstrong.

3 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Bowie has been unlucky in that his injury coincided with our upturn in form.

Call me crazy, but I'm actually looking forward to this match.

Hopefully we can give the likes of Bowie, Baird and Armstrong some minutes on the pitch.

I'd go Munro; Watson, Davidson, Anderson, MacDonald; Miller, Tait, Spencer; Bowie, Baird, Armstrong.

Munro? I thought he was out for a while. 

With Vaughan and Hendry out I wonder where the magic will come from. Still, i’m Looking forward to seeing how we do against them.

I’d really like to see Armstrong Baird Gullan as the front 3 from the start this week. They were brilliant in the second half yesterday and could be the first choice going forward so I’d like to see us test that out beforehand in this game.

Munro

Watson Davo McKay Trialist

Miller Tait Spencer

Armstrong Baird Gullan

I’d like to see Munro sit another week.

McGurn

MacDonald, Davidson, McKay, Watson

Tait, Spenser, Anderson, Armstrong

Bowie, Baird

Aggressive (and a bit unconventional) and lets the bench and new players get some time.

11 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I’d really like to see Armstrong Baird Gullan as the front 3 from the start this week. They were brilliant in the second half yesterday and could be the first choice going forward so I’d like to see us test that out beforehand in this game.

Munro

Watson Davo McKay Trialist

Miller Tait Spencer

Armstrong Baird Gullan

Gullan is cuptied.