Queen's Park V Cowdenbeath

12 minutes ago, Bluebrazilcfc said:

Thought young Hamilton played really well today, has his moments where he is a bit too keen to win the ball where he could just stand off, but hopefully with more games he will come to realise he can’t win everything. But apart from that thought he was really good today. 

Agree with that. He isn’t the biggest but the boy can jump !

Did seem Queens Park had their chances but not our fault we took our chances and look a side on the up, who can score goals, we were missing couple today and still adapted to it, its good to have options in the midfield and nice to see Allan come on and score, can someone tell me if BBC sport had shocker with this bit of reporting or not? unfortunately missed the game but I need to be there again soon when feeling bit better.  Mullen is like Milner with them penaltys and hes improving all the time for us, loves a yellow card but gives his all up and down the pitch, loves a set piece too

90'+3'

Goal! Queen's Park 0, Cowdenbeath 3. Jordan Allan (Cowdenbeath) right footed shot from more than 35 yards to the centre of the goal following a set piece situation.

Edited by SuperCowden

10 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:
33 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:
A mark of respect for the passing of Fernando Ricksen

I was a little later than usual, was there an announcement about it before kick off? Nobody around me seemed to have any idea what was going on.

No bother Ref approached both clubs as an SPFL dispensation if clubs wished to do so no major view from either club so decission was to do so not sure how many others followed suit. For me a sportsman who endured a horrible disease. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

No bother Ref approached both clubs as an SPFL dispensation if clubs wished to do so no major view from either club so decission was to do so not sure how many others followed suit. For me a sportsman who endured a horrible disease. 

A terrible disease yes, but Ricksen had nothing to do with either club so not sure why it was appropriate.

Thanks for the info. I've certainly not got a problem with the reason for the applause, just a shame nobody told us what we were applauding.

9 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

I give up.

Feel your pain AC the guidance communication from SPFL  was that clubs if they wished could have a minutes applause.

Again not sure how many clubs adopted given my my lack of omnipresence skills. Consensus player not associated with either club  no but platform to  raise awareness of a cruel life threatening disease and pay respects to an athlete who was afflicted. To do otherwise i.e. a minute of your life appears somewhat petty albeit any fans who didn't feel the need to participate were always free to abstain.

Feel your pain AC the guidance communication from SPFL  was that clubs if they wished could have a minutes applause.
Again not sure how many clubs adopted given my my lack of omnipresence skills. Consensus player not associated with either club  no but platform to  raise awareness of a cruel life threatening disease and pay respects to an athlete who was afflicted. To do otherwise i.e. a minute of your life appears somewhat petty albeit any fans who didn't feel the need to participate were always free to abstain.

I think it also recognised that at one time (2005) he had been voted Scotland's Player of the Year

Did seem Queens Park had their chances but not our fault we took our chances and look a side on the up, who can score goals, we were missing couple today and still adapted to it, its good to have options in the midfield and nice to see Allan come on and score, can someone tell me if BBC sport had shocker with this bit of reporting or not? unfortunately missed the game but I need to be there again soon when feeling bit better.  Mullen is like Milner with them penaltys and hes improving all the time for us, loves a yellow card but gives his all up and down the pitch, loves a set piece too
90'+3' Goal! Queen's Park 0, Cowdenbeath 3. Jordan Allan (Cowdenbeath) right footed shot from more than 35 yards to the centre of the goal following a set piece situation.

3.5 yards.

6 hours ago, spider1867 said:

Could not make the game today. Did we play well without scoring. Who played well. How did Reagan and To.my play together. I was critical of Mark last week another 3 changes today but sticking with players that maybe need to be dropped. 

Not sure how you can play well and get beat 3-0. Having slightly more possession of the ball doesn’t mean your actually playing well, I can’t remember Morrison having a save to make!  

Not sure how you can play well and get beat 3-0. Having slightly more possession of the ball doesn’t mean your actually playing well, I can’t remember Morrison having a save to make!  
He made two good saves in a minute from our number 11 in the first half.