Arbroath vs Ayr

Expecting a very tough game here, perhaps our toughest yet, we have been brilliant so far, very unlucky not to have another 4 or 5 points. 

Same team as last week for me.

It really is sore knowing that we could really have had a few more points on the board

Every point is valuable

Haven't felt like Saturday since Stuart Armstrong failed to punt that ball clear at Hampden v England

But keep that level up every week and see where we end up

Recommendations for Fri night boozers lads?

West Port Bar most likely to be busy on a Friday night. Station best for the football. Anchor after dark is always fun, then Devitos until the early hours for some real thrills.

ETA-Tutties and Coast both good for food and a pint also

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I'm looking forward to this one. Been in ninewells for a fortnight so needing a game.

You will mingle with the locals, hope you're getting your shots before the next game.

On 24/09/2019 at 21:21, Superhursy7 said:

This one?Screenshot_2019-09-24-21-21-07.jpeg

As a huge fan of the lichties but also metal and rock music I quite like this, can’t wait to see it on Saturday if you guys get to keep it up, maybe get a selfie with it lol , all the best and hoping for a great game, love how on these threads there seems to always be great mutual respect between the clubs, fantastic clubs and looking like we will both have a brilliant season, long may it continue guys.