Dear Stewart Milne...

I've always been disappointed with Milne voting against changing the voting structure, and he is absolutely fine with the duopoly returning, but I think most Premiership clubs are complicit in the duopoly returning so quickly.

Look at the surrendering of stadiums, the dispute the other season about the unfair scheduling where some teams ended up playing the OF at home less than their bottom 6 rivals. There's a meek acceptance that this is just how Scottish football is. 

40 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

How long did it take for the duopoly to reappear? 4 years Rangers have been in the Premiership is it? Didn’t think it would be so soon.

££££££££. Sevco have been able to chuck more of it around than anyone but Celtic. Money will always win out.

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I've always been disappointed with Milne voting against changing the voting structure, and he is absolutely fine with the duopoly returning, but I think most Premiership clubs are complicit in the duopoly returning so quickly.

Look at the surrendering of stadiums, the dispute the other season about the unfair scheduling where some teams ended up playing the OF at home less than their bottom 6 rivals. There's a meek acceptance that this is just how Scottish football is. 

Agreed. Was it not Partick that complained they were at a disadvantage because they'd budgeted for more Sevco/Celtic visits that they got one season? Pathetic mewling crawling stuff.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

££££££££. Sevco have been able to chuck more of it around than anyone but Celtic. Money will always win out.

Agreed. Was it not Partick that complained they were at a disadvantage because they'd budgeted for more Sevco/Celtic visits that they got one season? Pathetic mewling crawling stuff.

Partick and one or two others. I think it was if you get Celtic away twice pre split you should get Rangers at home twice to balance the budgeting or something to that effect, when other clubs were getting that.

Not unreasonable from a purely fiscal perspective but from a football/PR perspective it was utterly spineless and pathetic.

It's not up to Celtic and/or Sevco to balance the books at Partick.

They've made clear, and so did the old, dead Rangers, that they don't give even the smallest f**k about Scottish football anyway, so the spinelessness to rely on them is astonishing.