Livingston v Celtic

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
12 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Wullie Collum is the referee for this game.
Whoopie fucking doo.

Are we taking bets on how many penalties Celtic get?

I find it funny no matter the club people think Collum is biased against them, he is just a horrifically inept referee.  I have seen him give a penalty against us whilst facing the wrong the way and also give us a penalty for the most blatant of dives. A terrible terrible referee but not biased imo.

On 30/09/2019 at 11:43, GNU_Linux said:
On 30/09/2019 at 11:41, Dons_1988 said:

You forgot the moaning about the surface as well

On 01/10/2019 at 11:28, LiviLion said:

If we can get through this game without any damage to the stadium/local property

Whoopie fucking doo.

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
Whoopie fucking doo.

Are we taking bets on how many penalties Celtic get?

And so it begins.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I find it funny no matter the club people think Collum is biased against them, he is just a horrifically inept referee.  I have seen him give a penalty against us whilst facing the wrong the way and also give us a penalty for the most blatant of dives. A terrible terrible referee but not biased imo.

Aye and he was horrendous in his last game with us at Ibrox, near fell down in shock when he gave us a stonewaller pen (even though it was blatant I thought he'd ignore it) but he soon put that right with a Sevco offside goal being given, then chopping a goal off for us, and to top it off he gave Dykes a 2nd yellow and sent him off. Totally decided the outcome of that game with his dodgy decisions, so I aint thrilled at seeing him officiating this game.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Only one change from Thursday always a hard place to get a win,hopefully Celtic score early then we can make changes.

Yeah would like to see Eddie off early and Bayo come on and get some game time too. 

Also going to go all Celtic Da here and say that pitch is minging.

Good luck to the meadowbank thistle boys.  Playing against 12 men is always tough.   If you like a bet a penalty to be awarded and scored is 4.80 on William hill.  Since it’s Gollum and they were denied two penalties after Hibs murdered two players last week.  That seems like a good bet.

5 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Good luck to the meadowbank thistle boys.  Playing against 12 men is always tough.   If you like a bet a penalty to be awarded and scored is 4.80 on William hill.  Since it’s Gollum and they were denied two penalties after Hibs murdered two players last week.  That seems like a good bet.

What an absolute moon howler

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I thought Celtic had never lost at Livvy and only had a couple of draws over the years ??

Might be wrong though mate.

As somebody said in the thread earlier we have yet to beat Livi under Holt. Think we have only played them twice under Holt to be fair but still impressive.