November Squad (vs Cyprus & Kazakhstan)

Gordopolis

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes been on the bench four times, his ome game for them came after the first.

So hes gone Injured - Sub - League cup appearance - Sub x3 - Injured

Dominic Iorfa, a right back by trade, was playing centrally ahead of him after his League Cup appearance. 

Wow four times on the.bench after joining a new club.while.coming back from injury.  Lol, do.You see why I treat people's opinions with contempt? The fuckin pish you read on here is breathtaking.  

He was fit from the moment he joined them in early August.

He wasn't 'fit from the moment he joined them in August'.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/17881503.former-rangers-defender-david-bates-phone-call-steve-clarke-helped-get-hamburg-hangover/
"I was out during the break and then in the off-season"

Joins a new club on loan, coming back from injury, gets on the bench then gets his first start, gets injured again a few weeks later. Been injured ever since.

56 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

He wasn't 'fit from the moment he joined them in August'.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/17881503.former-rangers-defender-david-bates-phone-call-steve-clarke-helped-get-hamburg-hangover/
"I was out during the break and then in the off-season"

Joins a new club on loan, coming back from injury, gets on the bench then gets his first start, gets injured again a few weeks later. Been injured ever since.

He was on the bench on the 20th August - that was about a week after he signed. He then remained on the bench for both Sheffield Wednesday and Scotland for the whole of the next month, with the exception of that cup appearance.

Edited by craigkillie

Yep, so 6 games in which he was available to play. Onto the bench in late August following the summer injury. Then gets his debut in EFL cup. Back on the bench for the next few games before his injury (which has lasted ever since). It's a fairly normal pattern for a player moving to a new club and new league to be eased in. It's waaay too little time to label him as a Sheff Weds flop.

Wow four times on the.bench after joining a new club.while.coming back from injury.  Lol, do.You see why I treat people's opinions with contempt? The fuckin pish you read on here is breathtaking.  

I’m struggling to treat your opinion with anything but contempt considering you labelled Gareth Bale as ‘not technical enough for Real Madrid’ and that you rate Hazard above Neymar and Mbappé. Add that to you putting full stops randomly throughout your posts and I’ve come to the conclusion you’re a fucking moron.

21 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’m struggling to treat your opinion with anything but contempt considering you labelled Gareth Bale as ‘not technical enough for Real Madrid’ and that you rate Hazard above Neymar and Mbappé. Add that to you putting full stops randomly throughout your posts and I’ve come to the conclusion you’re a fucking moron.

He's not.  I don't,I said he's on the same level.  He is.

56 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Just as well nobody has called him that then.

No, multiple people have said he couldn't get on the bench for them, it turns out he was at least on the bench for every game he was available minus the one he started.  Whilst coming back from injury, having not.had a pre season and starting out at a new club.  Shocker.

When did you see him and how many times.btw?  

No, multiple people have said he couldn't get on the bench for them, it turns out he was at least on the bench for every game he was available minus the one he started.  Whilst coming back from injury, having not.had a pre season and starting out at a new club.  Shocker.
When did you see him and how many times.btw?  

Is being on the bench for Sheffield Wednesday ‘when fit’ the new benchmark for being picked by Scotland?

Just now, Tarmo Kink said:

Is being on the bench for Sheffield Wednesday ‘when fit’ the new benchmark for being picked by Scotland?

Did I say it was?  But it's a higher level than being in the team at Livingstone or Kilmarnock

Just now, Tarmo Kink said:

Apparently scoring a goal against Chinese Taipei makes the fact you can't get a game for an awful Stoke side null and void so it might well be.

6 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Apparently scoring a goal against Chinese Taipei makes the fact you can't get a game for an awful Stoke side null and void so it might well be.

We're going to be playing Mikey fucking devlin in these games.  Sputter is much better, he's obviously one of the two best we would have had available for these games, as he was the last two.

He has been loaned out to get experience at a level at least as good as the Scottish premiership if not slightly better where He is skooshng it and getting huge praise from all quarters stoke incouded, whom.He has played for twice.  Compare him to where our other CBs we're at 21.

Edited by Kuro