Hearts v Rangers Sunday 20th Oct, 12:15

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

I watched it a dozen times or so and still can make out exactly what the boy has said. Definitely a “fucking something b*****d” but there looks to be more than one syllable in the word before b*****d. 

It looks to me like "ya fucking dirty Colombian b*****d." Which is still quite racist.

Edited by The Tackle

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

No idea if there’s any racism in that video. If conclusive proof comes out of racist abuse, hopefully the guilty party/parties is/are banned for life. It’s 2019, ffs.

I blame the Tories and the Brexit Party myself.

I do agree that they should be banned for life.

I blame the Tories and the Brexit Party myself.
I do agree that they should be banned for life.

I never said the tories or Brexit party should be banned for life but I’m glad you’re on board.

Not sure how anyone can be confident of what that boys saying, but the all-knowing internet laddies will be judge, jury and executioner anyway, no doubt.

Anyway, only saw the second half but hearts looked solid but lacking in quality, especially when meshino went off. A point each seemed fair.

Missed the racist/not racist fun last night.

I've seen it a few times and can't really tell what he said. As others have said above, it's a bit off to put a guy's face all over the internet and call him racist in public because he might have said something racist.

Not good enough for a public shaming, imo, and people with large public reach and influence like Collymore should be more responsible with how they use it.

ETA: If further evidence emerges showing that the boy did say something out of order (especially surrounded by weans sitting in the Gorgie) then Hearts should bin him, obviously. But what we've seen isn't nearly enough.

Edited by JTS98