Motherwell v Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Cosgrove took advantage of us being down to 10 men with a guy who failed in the championship at centre back covering at the back and took his goal well, no doubt.

The fact we were even down to 10 men was criminal- Hartley was clearly concussed and was being looked at for a good 2 mins. Why we sent Mugabi to warm up instead of putting him straight on was ridiculous.

To be fair, the second we missed that penalty I already thought wasn’t going to be our day. It’s just looked like one of those games we could play all day and not score. 

Outside of Gallagher, the whole team has looked well of it. 

Edited by Casagolda

We're carrying no threat whatsoever, instead we look in danger of conceding every time they attack. Their counter attack is dangerous and pacy and we're struggling to deal with it, I expect them to score again. The penalty was as clear a dive as you'll ever see but I'm not having that as a "great save". It was the right height and ant goalkeeper worth their salt saves that if they go the right way.

6 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

From a Motherwell fan who’s team regularly time waste when ahead.

The first half of the LC QF being a fine example.

Football fans eh emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Absolutely. I'm in no way knocking it. 

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

This post :lol: 

But it's spot on?

McInnes and Levein are identical.

Shit, horrible football that "gets results", ie. you finish 3rd or 4th instead of 7th or 8th.

Fluke wins when their backs are against the walls (Levein at Easter Road, McInnes today).

You get absolutely no silverware to show for it.

It must be an awful existence watching it. Especially when you're soon having to travel seven miles out of your city. Pleasing.png.ead91a9dd71bf55e064c0544479d47b2.png