Who is the worst player you’re club has ever had?

3 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Yes he did,we were later fined and had to replay the game which we drew 1-1 and I think Alastair McKenzine the club sec resigned as well.

That season must go down as the most bizarre in Falkirk's history. The John Clark thing, Chris Waddle, the return of Totten, mid table mediocrity and a scottish cup final.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
9 minutes ago, Scottydog said:
Mark Ramsay was the worst striker I’ve seen but we had an atrocious  centre half who partnered Lumsden before Sparky and Marv came. He made Ross Perry look like Franz Beckenbauer 

Chris McLeod. The difference he made to Lumsden was incredible.

Aye him! Awful defender.

5 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Are you quite young RtR? Flanagan and Crane being mentioned in a thread about your club's "worst ever players" is fucking obscene, tbh. Neither were excellent but both were half decent on their day. Jordon Thompson is a complete and utter c**t but he's a full international for Northern Ireland now! 

As ever when these threads come up, the answer for us is one of the Anelka players. Baroan Tagro or something. It's better to discount that season for us because they weren't even really 11-a-side footballers. 

Anyone could see that Jordan Thompson was a bit of a player. He was just young and a bit of a shitebag. 

The likes of Scott Roberts was dreadful.

Not a player for Falkirk but I remember seeing Marvin Andrews play for Raith against Falkirk, not sure if it was his debut but I thought he was the worst footballer I'd ever seen I was laughing at him. Shows what I know. I'm sure Raith had a player that day Javari(?) they had signed from Barcelona B who was godawful too.

2 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

A bit harsh on Kenny Ashwood, although he did seem to lose something after the beard went! I would go for Brian Goodwin. Michael Wynne and Willie Cairns too.

Yes, fair point Lionel.

Kenny played a good part in our promotion to the Premier Division.

I find that pen pic of him quite haunting, yet strangely comforting. 😀

39 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

There's so many we can choose from.

Mark Casey, Brian Dingwall, Willie Sawyers, John Kane, Aaron Millar, Div MacKay, Stef McCluskey, Steven Brisbane, Darren Millar, Mark Archdeacon, Billy Brawley, Jack Breslin, Jamie Doyle, Paul Emslie, Graham Girvan, Nicky Paterson, Steven Howarth, Paul Jarvie, Sean McKenna, Steven Odenewu, Charlie Miller, John Neill, Craig O'Reilly, Keigan Parker, Paul Slane, John Stewart.

Theres probably a couple of hundred more but that'll do!

There's at least a couple of hundred signed by Barry Ferguson alone

Not a player for Falkirk but I remember seeing Marvin Andrews play for Raith against Falkirk, not sure if it was his debut but I thought he was the worst footballer I'd ever seen I was laughing at him. Shows what I know. I'm sure Raith had a player that day Javari(?) they had signed from Barcelona B who was godawful too.
Andrews struggled badly when we first signed him. I think it took him about a year to find his feet for us.

Mark Casey, Brian Dingwall, Willie Sawyers, John Kane, Aaron Millar, Div MacKay, Stef McCluskey, Steven Brisbane, Darren Millar, Mark Archdeacon, Billy Brawley, Jack Breslin, Jamie Doyle, Paul Emslie, Graham Girvan, Nicky Paterson, Steven Howarth, Paul Jarvie, Sean McKenna, Steven Odenewu, Charlie Miller, John Neill, Craig O'Reilly, Keigan Parker, Paul Slane, John Stewart.
Sean Higgins, John Sweeney, pat scullion, the Serbian keeper (rajovik) whatever his name was, JC Hutchison, Staurt Malcolm, stuart Kettlewell, Paul Johnstone, Lee sharp, Michael Oliver, gavin brown.....

List could go on for pages

We’ve really had far too many to narrow it down to just 1, could easily randomly pick any of Hartley summer signings for this tbh. Will try and keep it to 1 per position.

Worst ‘keeper is undoubtedly Leo Fasan and I doubt I’ll ever see someone as bad in goals for us again. Absolute mystery as to why he was on the books at Celtic for 7 years and Steve Clarke signed him for Killie. He real was utter dugshite and even the ‘good shot stopper’ cliche didn’t apply to him and it’s no surprise at all he’s not had a club since we binned him in the summer.

Really tempted to put in Tom Dallison here due to his complete inability to deal with any high ball or a bouncing ball but he looks to be doing well for Crawley somehow so I’d probably say Jason Marr. Was signed by Pressley on loan from Celtic in our first season back down in the Championship and made his debut first game of the season at home to Dunfermline he got booked, conceding a penalty, very lucky not to get a second booking and repeatedly got his pants pulled down by Joe Cardle all before being hooked at half time. Inexplicably he played 10 more games after that.

For midfield Stephen Bradley. Player Yogi signed from Arsenal was the 4th ex Arsenal player that we signed during that period and the first since Stokes so we thought we might’ve found something, oh how wrong we were. Made his first (and only) start at home against Hibs in a dreary midweek defeat and must’ve touched the ball about 5 times in the 75 minute he was on the pitch. Was never seen again.

As for up front f**k me that was the hardest to choose from but it’s got to be that c**t Dennon Lewis. that miss against Dunfermline. Just shitebaggery of the highest order. Balls there to be headed in and he literally runs away from goal. Absolutely inexcusable form an apparent professional footballer. Every time I see it I still get into a seething mess. c**t.

I remember a few in Graeme Port (Signed by Alex Ferguson before moving to Dunfermline then us, most skillfull player ive seen but decision making was the worse.

Smith? Left back singed from Dumbarton who was on loan at us from Hibs a few seasons earlier, omg this boy was bad, couldnt believe he made a name for himself at Championship level. 

Johnny Stewart. Played as a playmaker for the majority of the 13-14 season? Incredibly slow and couldn't pass 10 yards. Signed from Brechin im sure.

9 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

We didn't start the fire....

6 minutes ago, MethilMink said:

I remember a few in Graeme Port (Signed by Alex Ferguson before moving to Dunfermline then us, most skillfull player ive seen but decision making was the worse.

Smith? Left back singed from Dumbarton who was on loan at us from Hibs a few seasons earlier, omg this boy was bad, couldnt believe he made a name for himself at Championship level. 

Johnny Stewart. Played as a playmaker for the majority of the 13-14 season? Incredibly slow and couldn't pass 10 yards. Signed from Brechin im sure.

Scott Smith, he was decent when he first came to us on loan from Hibs, we signed him, then he came back after pre-season looking unfit & not interested. He was a Scotland youth player at U16, U17 & U19 level.

We are eternally grateful to East Fife for taking him off our wage bill 😀

I really hope things work out for him and his loan spell at Kelty helps bring him on. However, if it doesn’t, based on what we’ve seen so far I’d imagine Nando Mendy will feature heavily on lists like this in the future. 

I really hope things work out for him and his loan spell at Kelty helps bring him on. However, if it doesn’t, based on what we’ve seen so far I’d imagine Nando Mendy will feature heavily on lists like this in the future. 

To be fair, he was concussed in all Betfred cup games. He was more than competent in all friendlies prior. He’s been playing well for Kelty.