Ayr United v Dundee

Ayr, were very dirty in the second half - as they knew Madden was happy to let them leave the foot in. The stamp on Hemmings, for example, was extremely dirty and deliberate.
Just about a deserved win for Dundee, still not comfortable we can hold onto leads, a win at Somerset and 6 points off Ayr is good going. It's a shame about some of the other games. 
Might even convince myself to go to Alloa now.

What abouts Paul McCowan swinging for Geggan?

I thought the challenge on Kelly (possibly by Nelson?)  in the first half, right on halfway, was a bit reckless. Camera angle wasn't great but would love to see that one again in the match highlights. Dirty Ayr United!

Got what we deserved, linked up really well at times in the first half and created some good chances but our threat went as Moffat got quieter.

Can't remember their keeper having anything out of the ordinary to deal with in a 2nd half where we should've been looking to get them pinned in, pushing for an equaliser.

Annoyingly Dundee were pretty average and didn't have to be anything more to get the 3 points.

Creating chances, just not taking them.

If you thought Gowser should've went off for that I'm curious what you thought should've happened to all your hammer throwers.
We don't have any hammer throwers (Jamie Adams throws tractors but that's hardly the same). We have genuine ball players who at times were dirty b*****ds tonight. A bit of dig might not be a bad thing but it didn't work tonight.

I thought the challenge on Kelly (possibly by Nelson?)  in the first half, right on halfway, was a bit reckless. Camera angle wasn't great but would love to see that one again in the match highlights. Dirty Ayr United!
Got what we deserved, linked up really well at times in the first half and created some good chances but our threat went as Moffat got quieter.
Can't remember their keeper having anything out of the ordinary to deal with in a 2nd half where we should've been looking to get them pinned in, pushing for an equaliser.
Annoyingly Dundee were pretty average and didn't have to be anything more to get the 3 points.
Creating chances, just not taking them.
Spot on unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

If that's life under Mark Kerr then jesus christ 

The guy has been in the job since Tuesday. We have lost the last 2 games previous to the game tonight. Give him a chance. The players on the other hand. Given the performances we have been giving when McCall was here and even at Abroath. What has happened since then?

Had the game recorded, went to play it back for the goals, and just before the teams come out, and just before I hear this, word for word.

Leanne Crichton on Conor Hazard:

"He'll want to keep a clean sheet and get Dundee United - y'know - on the right path"

Fucking useless. Even get us mixed up live.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

22 minutes ago, rb123! said:

It's outrageous isn't it.   Yogi or Canning or Jimmy Mac in their one day of training would have taught Moff to finish one on ones and McCowan to use his right foot when needed. Kerr Out. FUCKING BOOOOOOO

4 minutes ago, Hursty said:

The Stranraer game in the Betfred Cup I'd say

We've shown since then though that we can defend well especially with Muirhead and Roscoe at the back. Muirheads distribution is just really poor but I thought he had turned a corner and could do a job for us. 

25 minutes ago, rb123! said:

It's his first game FFS and having 2 days training is hardly going to allow him to do anything meaningful with the players. I see the Facebook fans are having a grand time with this result tonight though.