TALBOT V CLYDEBANK

happy

And Clydebank fans are all angels ?

Aye because we cant have Talbot being criticised, they as we’ve seen numerous times can act like thugs with absolute impunity including racist shouts and not even be censured for it.

You weren't even at the game yet you know everything that happened [emoji848]

Aye because we cant have Talbot being criticised, they as we’ve seen numerous times can act like thugs with absolute impunity including racist shouts and not even be censured for it.

You weren't even at the game yet you know everything that happened [emoji848]

Im talking about games I have been at at Talbot’s ground thus the reason I wont return. I trust the versions of events from saturday I’ve been told rather than from Talbot fans scrambling to deflect the blame for their own incompetence and inability to adhere to their own ground rules.

[emoji1787]
Remember when Clydebank were going to join the EOS League?
Want to hurry up and go.

Im talking about games I have been at at Talbot’s ground thus the reason I wont return. I trust the versions of events from saturday I’ve been told rather than from Talbot fans scrambling to deflect the blame for their own incompetence and inability to adhere to their own ground rules.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

HAHAHA pish talker no even at the game but plenty to say about it, now thats what you call a supporter

No deflection.
Some fans of both teams need to have a look at themselves.
Don't make it out to be all Talbots fault.
You have some absolute rockets amongst your support as well namely the 2 that made an absolute james hunt of themselves at Maryhill.

Aw diddums. More deflection.

6 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

More deflection. Might want to focus on why people don’t want to visit your ground. Anyway its just typical of Talbot.

I dont think you go to any grounds by the sounds of it part timer

45 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Talbot sent out ‘ground rules’ and ‘segregation maps’ ahead of the game in an attempt to rile up the Bankies support then didnt adhere to their own rules. No wonder so many of us don’t visit Talbot anymore.

I would strongly doubt that any club would send out rules to rile anyone. This is just daft talk ffs. 

No deflection.
Some fans of both teams need to have a look at themselves.
Don't make it out to be all Talbots fault.
You have some absolute rockets amongst your support as well namely the 2 that made an absolute james hunt of themselves at Maryhill.

Look Andy, im not saying that we don’t, but as is typical its all deflection, Talbot denied any wrong doing in any previous visit where anything has occurred and tried to enforce some kind of behaviour policy on our fans despite seemingly taking no attempt to influence their own supporters behaviour. Of course every club has a couple of numpties in every support but for gods sake its almost as if some of the guys on here (not yourself) are absolutely unable to accept that they might have an issue themselves. Anytime Clydebank have had an issue our board who are very proactive have dealt with it swiftly and that means people banned for life etc which is strictly enforced, but anytime our fans are assaulted/players abused because of their skin colour etc its swept under the carpet never to be spoken about again. I am absolutely sure that 99% of Talbots support are fantastic people who love their club but i’m just fed up of us being made out to be the pantomine villains. I’ve not seen anything from Maryhill but i’ll take your word for it as you are usually a very measured poster. All i’d say is if you’re going to put rules in place in your ground for whatever reason in particular segregation etc then you as a club have to make sure its enforced or there’s absolutely no point.

10 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

More deflection. Might want to focus on why people don’t want to visit your ground. Anyway its just typical of Talbot.

On the contrary my good friend I think it is you who is deflecting. I've now read you blaming Talbot rules for the allegations, confusingly also blame a general map, the fans, unevidenced/unsubstantiated previous events. Then you post you weren't even there. 

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive been to just about every ground in the west region, but unfortunately I have something called a job which means I go and do work in return for money, this sometimes means Im not able to go to games. But thanks nonetheless.

Yes im sure you have, and im sure you do