P&B age demographics

Age...  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I be the cut man?

Those old dobbers wont be landing on my young whipper snappers, so you’ve made the best decision will just get to stand about laughing at granny danger et al wheezing after a body shot.

And so it came to be.  In the shadow of Scotland's national football stadium, the Scottish football fans made their stand.  Separated not by club tribalism that they had come to proudly associate themselves with over the decades along with their forefathers, but by the division as old as mankind itsef:  age.  Dunfermline fans standing united beside Bairns, Morton fans only mildly bickering with those beside them.  The stage was finally set, and the chosen site for the battle was as unanimous as it was inevitable.  Both sides knew that like Bannockburn, Culloden and Sheriffmuir before it, this place would be eternally synonymous with blood and glory for only one all conquering side.  That place, was Ruel Street.

source.gif

MaypWgu.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

And so it came to be.  In the shadow of Scotland's national football stadium, the Scottish football fans made their stand.  Separated not by club tribalism that they had come to proudly associate themselves with over the decades along with their forefathers, but by the division as old as mankind itsef:  age.  Dunfermline fans standing united beside Bairns, Morton fans only mildly bickering with those beside them.  The stage was finally set, and the chosen site for the battle chosen was as unanimous as it was inevitable.  Both sides knew that like Bannockburn, Culloden and Sheriffmuir before it, this place would be eternally synonymous with blood and glory for only one all conquering side.  That place, was Ruel Street.

The youngsters will have the advantage of bringing their maws, which will distract us auld anes.

45 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The youngsters will have the advantage of bringing their maws, which will distract us auld anes.

That would at least give them a chance, otherwise it'll be like dealing with this lot:

IlliterateFlusteredAstrangiacoral-max-1m

ff1.0.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

15 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:
21 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

enough to remember Ayr Utd as a top flight team but doubt many on here are.

I am. On more than one occasion, actually.

Not only that but I can remember Arbroath, Clyde, Cowdenbeath, Dumbarton, East Fife, East Stirlingshire, Queen of the South and Stirling Albion in the top flight.

4 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Not only that but I can remember Arbroath, Clyde, Cowdenbeath, Dumbarton, East Fife, East Stirlingshire, Queen of the South and Stirling Albion in the top flight.

Only one I miss out on is QoS. Don't forget Third Lanark.