Celtic v Motherwell

Guest Moomintroll
Also, can [mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] stop copying my posti g style.

Otherwise I'll be after royalties. 

You will have more chance if you call them republicanties.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

You don't see the hypocrisy in their claims of relentlessly fighting fascists yet refusing to respect those who actually did fight fascism?

If they don't want to observe a minutes silence/wear a poppy then that's fair enough, they have that right. Just like I've the right to point out how stupid their stance is.

Bennett calling out others for being stupid.... 

FB_IMG_1507390857011.jpg

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What does fascism have to do with the first world war, Armistice day now remembrance day? 

Exactly. The framework is shifted year on year.  Now apparently it means we arent respecting the fight against fascism unlike the Patriots wearing one which apparently means they do.  Even if the guy wearing it is a fascist I suppose.  Gets worse every year.  

Edited by rainbowrising

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Did Alessio wear a poppy?

Couldn't care less willy, I was working 200 miles away as I always am. I just made a funny

You must be making a fair coin now if you can afford to commission outrageous family remembrance portraits....

23C7834C-E164-4C2A-B9C1-4BB0AC8826E1.jpeg

Guest Moomintroll
You must be making a fair coin now if you can afford to commission outrageous family remembrance portraits....

23C7834C-E164-4C2A-B9C1-4BB0AC8826E1.jpeg.ae5526c88299266facc8206dea1b6cb3.jpeg
Red and white stripes, ffs gannonball.....

15 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Anyway.....

For the Motherwell supporters that were there, how did Tait do in central defence? Surprising choice, was he between Mugabi and Gallagher or playing some sort of sweeper role?

He played on the left of the back three. He was his usual self as of recent. not very good and that OG was a shocker.

On 11/11/2019 at 16:26, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I genuinely like the Green Brigade- they're spot on about most things and take a lot of stands I wish our fans would. 

I sort of question the leftist credentials of the vast majority of other Celtic fans though, who I've never heard criticise uber-fash Paolo Di Canio, racists Griffiths and Tonev, slum landlord Brendan or Conservative party donor Dermot Desmond. 

Your second paragraph is one of the biggest reasons why I can't stand them or their club and why they're really not 'spot on' about any of the so called causes they claim to support...because in reality they are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical, sanctimonious, psuedo pious blowhards who are only capable of seeing things from their own warped perspective. 

This is a group who would have you believe that they are 'all inclusive' and 'welcoming to all' but neglect to mention that that's only as long as you share their viewpoint and 'political' standing on most matters and if you don't then you aren't actually welcome at all. "No bloostained poppies on our hoops, but Celtic Football Club are open to all"...."Celtic football club destests racism....but that Shay Logan is a liar and an arsehole for accusing one of our players of racially abusing him, fucking booooooooooo that c**t"..."Leigh Griffiths was caught on video in an Edinburgh pub singing wha...? Nah f**k up, brave, brave man is our Leigh".

The 'stands' they take are nothing more than what they perceive to support the Celtic FC position of "we are holier than thou, but just don't ask too many questions" and I for one am more than happy that our support don't bother with that nonsense, because it really, REALLY isn't worth its weight in shite.

Edited by MJC

Your second paragraph is one of the biggest reasons why I can't stand them or their club and why they're really not 'spot on' about any of the so called causes they claim to support...because in reality they are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical, sanctimonious, psuedo pious blowhards who are only capable of seeing things from their own warped perspective. 
This is a group who would have you believe that they are 'all inclusive' and 'welcoming to all' but neglect to mention that that's only as long as you share their viewpoint and 'political' standing on most matters and if you don't then you aren't actually welcome at all. "No bloostained poppies on our hoops, but Celtic Football Club are open to all"...."Celtic football club destests racism....but that Shay Logan is a liar and an arsehole for accusing one of our players of racially abusing him, fucking booooooooooo that c**t"..."Leigh Griffiths was caught on video in an Edinburgh pub singing wha...? Nah f**k up, brave, brave man is our Leigh".
The 'stands' they take are nothing more than what they perceive to support the Celtic FC position of "we are holier than thou, but just don't ask too many questions" and I for one am more than happy that our support don't bother with that nonsense, because it really, REALLY isn't worth its weight in shite.

A very good post at mixing up the viewpoints of a supporters group and the club itself.
Bennett would be proud.

1 minute ago, Greenlantern said:

A very good post at mixing up the viewpoints of a supporters group and the club itself.
Bennett would be proud.

That same supporters group that seem to have absolutely no problem whatsoever in getting their 50ft + banners displaying their messages into the clubs home ground on a regular basis? That supporters group? Yeah?