Celtic v Motherwell

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

One important ask is how did the minute silence go?

Did the Celtic fans show respect?

The so called anti fascists refused to hold a minutes silence for those who fought fascism. 

Just another normal day at parkhead. 

The so called anti fascists refused to hold a minutes silence for those who fought fascism. 

Just another normal day at parkhead. 

The minutes silence was observed at Celtic Park today. Was it the lack of heavy artillery on the pitch that’s boiling your piss?

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The minutes silence was observed at Celtic Park today. Was it the lack of heavy artillery on the pitch that’s boiling your piss?

THE Green Brigade decided to boycott today's minute of silence for remembrance at Celtic Park.

The Hoops fan group waited in the concourse at Parkhead during the pause before taking their seat ahead of kick-off.

During the match the Green Brigade could also be heard singing 'stick your f****** poppy up your a**e'

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

THE Green Brigade decided to boycott today's minute of silence for remembrance at Celtic Park.

The Hoops fan group waited in the concourse at Parkhead during the pause before taking their seat ahead of kick-off.

During the match the Green Brigade could also be heard singing 'stick your f****** poppy up your a**e'

I thought it was better to stick it in your veins?

Edited by wastecoatwilly

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Cheers Scoop.

10 hours ago, Lofarl said:

From sticking it to fascists to booing people that died fighting them in the space of 4 days.  Ever wonder why we hate you both?

This makes no sense, The only booing i heard was reacting to stick your poppies chant later on in the game. Motherwell fans at the game here might be able to confirm this for me.

As petty as I thought not turning up for the minutes silence was, I would rather they wait on the concourse etc than turn up to ignore  it so the right decision for me in the end.

Anyway thank f**k this shite will soon be over for another year*

10 months*

Guest Moomintroll
This makes no sense, The only booing i heard was reacting to stick your poppies chant later on in the game. Motherwell fans at the game here might be able to confirm this for me.
As petty as I thought not turning up for the minutes silence was, I would rather they wait on the concourse etc than turn up to ignore  it so the right decision for me in the end.
Anyway thank f**k this shite will soon be over for another year*

10 months*
It is every individuals right, I only wear a poppy on Remembrance Sunday & Armistice Day itself & I do see the funny looks when I am not wearing one outwith those days in the run up. The Green Brigade, to be fair to them, are getting it right by ignoring rather than disrespecting the minutes silence. Each to their own.

20 hours ago, Romeo said:

Italian right wingers battered on Thursday. Lanarkshire right wingers battered on Sunday.

A good week.

Celtic must be among the most right wing clubs out there, surely?

It's those fucking jackets I don't understand.
Jackets are items of clothing used primarily to keep the wearer warm or dry. They often contain pockets for keeping personal belongings in.

Tune in next week for episode 2; hats. Fancy head warmers or fashion accessory?

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Jackets are items of clothing used primarily to keep the wearer warm or dry. They often contain pockets for keeping personal belongings in.

Tune in next week for episode 2; hats. Fancy head warmers or fashion accessory?

I'd expect this type of answer from a bellend like you.