Dumbarton vs Falkirk

3 minutes ago, coyletonfan said:

11 pages on this thread and 2 of them entirely about VT after a single post. 

That's some pretty decent shunning by you guys. 

How's Tidser getting on? 

And Denny Johnstone? 

What about Ross McLean? 

jack black smile GIF

12 pages m8 

Enjoyable match for the neutral, Layne has improved so much from a couple of years ago and thought Frizzell and Crossan both looked dangerous. Not sure about the Hutton love-in from a few on here, I thought he was guff. I don't even know what kind of midfielder he's meant to be, he's like a box-to-box midfielder who doesn't create and isn't that good at tackling. Dumbarton's two centre halves are absolute huddies mind, genuine cavemen, a lot of the football you play is just aimless lumps either intentionally or by panicked clearance from those two. Not good to watch, and as you've seen today I think when Layne starts to tire around 70 minutes you will likely continue to concede goals in the last 20 minutes as there's nobody competing for those passes.

As for Falkirk, no surprise Ray's been emptied. That was a truly horrendous performance from a FT team. Pass marks for nobody other than the Falkirk fans for the abuse directed at their players, manager and board.

Bovril was good, pie could have been better.