14 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

A wee shame to see the squad Stuart Millar built can't beat a team which is, in his own words, "not good enough for League One"!

Sounds like a very easy three points in the end off Tommy Robinson FC!

Pound for pound the biggest clown in Scottish football. 

A simply glorious afternoon. Heads gone all over the shop.

12 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Not really at the races today at all, that miss to make it 2-2 in the first half was criminal.
When I walked in and saw ally Roy starting and no Kurtis Roberts I feared the worst, absolutely no one in that midfield with the same engine as Roberts.

Spot on we were bullied all over park just posted on the Dimonds thread thought all round poor day and poor selections from management 

Criminal not to capitalise on Raith slipping up today after what was in my opinion our worst performance since the Montrose game. Yes the Clyde players were time wasting from the first half but I can hardly blame them and if it helped them see out the win then fair play. We created our own problems today and the first two goals came from defensive errors imo (even if Goodwillie's was an excellent finish), and the last one because we had everyone up the park. Definitely created some chances in the second half to draw level but the final ball wasn't there. That's two away games in a row we've played hoofball to no effect and I can't for the life of me work out why that was the game plan. Got to kick on and go on another run now, we're still only behind top on goal difference. Disappointing and frustrating today but I remain optimistic.

5 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:
5 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:
Don’t think Howie will be available for this unfortunately.

Do you work with him. If not. Why not

Maybe they have different skill sets, live in towns far a part or maybe they have contrasting aspirations in their career.

Edited by Bully Wee Clyde FC

The worst referee I've seen all season.  The rapist lovers took advantage of it.  Ally roy was shocking. Paul mckay didn't show any fight.  Cant really complain about time wasting. The ref should have been on top of it.  He really give the same decisions at both ends.  Poor game in all. 

3 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

The worst referee I've seen all season.  The rapist lovers took advantage of it.  Ally roy was shocking. Paul mckay didn't show any fight.  Cant really complain about time wasting. The ref should have been on top of it.  He really give the same decisions at both ends.  Poor game in all. 

Calm down pal if anything we were at the disadvantage from the poor refereeing. But your team were pure and utter sh1te and for once Clyde weren't. Accept it.