Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Forgot to vote but would have been a toss up for top the top two for best two me, both very decent posters.
Seeing it was Kilmarnock reminded of when the  fraud merchant QLP used to do these and would fix it so he could be top poster?
Did he actually get emptied from here or did he just make a new alias up after the whole theft stuff? Would be amusing if he just made one up given his misdemeanours.
He briefly had another alias which was something like "BoydiesBelly", but he wasn't around long. He never disappears for good though - no doubt he'll return again eventually.

On another note, I'd like to thank the good people of P&B for voting me as best Killie poster and the bad people of P&B for voting me second worst Killie poster.

The list of folk who voted me for worst were amongst the most godawful people on this site, and I'm delighted to have rubbed them up the wrong way.

Image result for livingston fc celebration

The vote for best & worst Livingston poster had a lot of P&Bers abstaining despite the fact Livi are now on track for their third successive year in the top flight hopefully more people will cast a vote next year. I feel really bad about them not getting many votes because they are a decent bunch in few numbers just not able to cause as many #scenes as their #diddyalliance brothers. Anyone could have won this really a very open race for the best poster.

Third place a three way tie @ATLIS & @andylivi1 & @LiviLion. I think the guy andy does a podcast. I think Atlis is decent maybe, I'm pretty sure he posted a funny falkirk/dundee gif once. Livi lion is a good username well done guys.

Second place @EdinburghLivi a real top lad, top avatar ryan gosling a very good looking man. He's a bit quieter these days which is a shame but he's my favourite Livi poster.

First place @LIVIFOREVER think it was the fact most people remembered his username. Well played.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Image result for angelo massone

Won't spend much time on this as we literally only had 5 votes cast for worst livi poster and we only have a first and second place.

Second place @LivelyLion & @LiviLion very similar usernames pisses me right off like @DAFC & @D.A.F.C.

First place @LIVIFOREVER a double crown here which is the curse of being the only livi fan people remember. Also there is no need to have all caps for the username.

Switching it up a bit for the weekend. Tomorrow someone to go Mental about Motherwell? & Raging Ross County?

Then on #SuperSunday we bring you a Saints double ( @Munoz is still absolutely shiting himself btw) we then close with hopefully *fingers crossed* a headsgone from a ***.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The vote for best & worst Livingston poster had a lot of P&Bers abstaining despite the fact Livi are now on track for their third successive year in the top flight hopefully more people will cast a vote next year. I feel really bad about them not getting many votes because they are a decent bunch in few numbers just not able to cause as many #scenes as their #diddyalliance brothers. Anyone could have won this really a very open race for the best poster.

Third place a three way tie @ATLIS & @andylivi1 & @LiviLion. I think the guy andy does a podcast. I think Atlis is decent maybe, I'm pretty sure he posted a funny falkirk/dundee gif once. Livi lion is a good username well done guys.

Second place @EdinburghLivi a real top lad, top avatar ryan gosling a very good looking man. He's a bit quieter these days which is a shame but he's my favourite Livi poster.

First place @LIVIFOREVER think it was the fact most people remembered his username. Well played.

Had a year off myself, back in next year to retain both crowns. 

Last year I was voted worst or one of the worst I’m sure, a true rags to riches story here, almost like Livi. 
Also I do a podcast, thanks for highlighting 😀

Cheers, keeps me grounded getting both awards.

Switching it up a bit for the weekend. Tomorrow someone to go Mental about Motherwell? & Raging Ross County?
Then on #SuperSunday we bring you a Saints double ( [mention=74213]Munoz[/mention] is still absolutely shiting himself btw) we then close with hopefully *fingers crossed* a headsgone from a ***.

Wee Scotty [emoji1]

Then on #SuperSunday we bring you a Saints double ( @Munoz is still absolutely shiting himself btw) we then close with hopefully *fingers crossed* a headsgone from a ***.

Absolutely....

anigif_enhanced-3979-1402328232-30.gif

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I like the idea of doing it not in alphabetical order, keeps it interesting. Like a Tarantino film or something.

Then on #SuperSunday we bring you a Saints double ( [mention=74213]Munoz[/mention] is still absolutely shiting himself btw) we then close with hopefully *fingers crossed* a headsgone from a ***.
MJC is a banker for worst Well poster - if it wasn't for Bennett and Kinky he'd be worst Rangers poster as well.