Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

I know a lot of people seem to like these 'flag displays' and obviously boys put a lot of work into it, but, to be honest I'm not a fan of being unable to see the teams walk out.

Same thing with the card displays you get - fans are holding a bit of card above their head instead of clapping and cheering the team onto the park.

Here endeth my moaning.

80638225_10218834879917923_1197853124585

5 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I know a lot of people seem to like these 'flag displays' and obviously boys put a lot of work into it, but, to be honest I'm not a fan of being unable to see the teams walk out.

Same thing with the card displays you get - fans are holding a bit of card above their head instead of clapping and cheering the team onto the park.

Here endeth my moaning.

I used to enjoy the massive Dundee flag going across the stand but aye, there's taking the piss with it too.

10 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Here endeth my moaning.

Feel bad for the poor lad that set off the flare tbh, probably worked hard smuggling that in only to be obscured by that fucking thing.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Feel bad for the poor lad that set off the flare tbh, probably worked hard smuggling that in only to be obscured by that fucking thing.

Flares aren't as impactful as a flying bog roll unfurling IMO.

7 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Fyi commemorative dvd out Monday, Greatest Draws At Tannadice. Action from tonight's game and that game McPake scored in that Dee's seem to remember so fondly.

Includes a discount code for playoff quarter final tickets so better be quick.

^^^^^^
just absolute pish bantz