New Year plans

Romeo

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye similar. Mines 7 months, so even when I thought I could plan something I was told not to bother.
Glad of it now. Have a few days off work and I want to sit about and do f**k all. She'll be sleepin by 10pm I bet so I will watch a film or maybe even stick the playstation on for a rare go on that.

Not too far off my plan, apart from working today. Considering sending her to the off sales for a few cans for me, just for the fun of her reaction.

Guest Moomintroll
Mandatory to watch surely? 
And then complain like f**k that it's not funny
You don't need to watch it to do that, you can safely assume that will be the case.

51 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Tory shite hole

Those were the days

Aye similar. Mines 7 months, so even when I thought I could plan something I was told not to bother.
Glad of it now. Have a few days off work and I want to sit about and do f**k all. She'll be sleepin by 10pm I bet so I will watch a film or maybe even stick the playstation on for a rare go on that.

There is no greater joy on the planet than a cheeky hour of fifa when she's at the shops. 

13 minutes ago, Ylf said:

new year is pish now. staying in. getting a takeaway and have a few drinks in house. years ago would’ve been in toon on the ching. changed days. hangover free in morning is appealing

Just get on the ching in the hoose. Saves having to wait on a takeaway! 

I hope that stroppy bitch at your work nuts you when you go back.

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I hope that stroppy bitch at your work nuts you when you go back.

Double entendre right there.

Been up since crack of dawn, I'm at work and kids driving my wife nuts so probably a takeaway and a few. She will no doubt go to bed early.
Might turn the wife on and have a rare go on that..