Arbroath vs Thistle - The Dick derby

Looking forward to this now after a few weeks of being unable to make it. 

I'd go with: 

Fox

O'Connor Saunders O'Ware Penrice

MacKinnon
                    Banzo                Barjonas
                                  Cole

Rudden         Graham

I like the the looks of this but unsure how well having no wide players will work in this particular game, in saying that Zanatta and Cardle can hardly be relied on so I’m all for trying it out.

I think it'll either be the narrow diamond above or a 4-3-3 with (probably) Zanatta replacing Barjonas from that line up and a narrow front 3 of Graham, Zanatta, and Rudden.

The 5 new signings and the "not getting absolutely pumped" performance vs Celtic have built up a good feeling, let's not burst that with a shitey performance and result here. I can only remember 2 wins at Gayfield though, the famous 8 men Cup game and a 3-1 win after we both got promoted in 2001, sure Archie scored twice.

8 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I think it'll either be the narrow diamond above or a 4-3-3 with (probably) Zanatta replacing Barjonas from that line up and a narrow front 3 of Graham, Zanatta, and Rudden.

The 5 new signings and the "not getting absolutely pumped" performance vs Celtic have built up a good feeling, let's not burst that with a shitey performance and result here. I can only remember 2 wins at Gayfield though, the famous 8 men Cup game and a 3-1 win after we both got promoted in 2001, sure Archie scored twice.

Aye? I'd always lived my life with the knowledge that Arbroath were the only team we didn't beat that season, which manifested itself in me having a bit of a soft spot for them (that and Andy Cargill being an absolute baller). 

E.T.A. I had a check and we didn't beat them that season. After promotion they came to Firhill and beat us 1-0 in a particularly awful game.  The rest were a series of draws.

Patronising soft spot in tact. 😁

Edited by velo army