Coronavirus (COVID-19)

see there was some scientist that said he made a cure for it 3 years ago but couldnt get the funding (sorry if this has been posted before first time i have looked at the thread).

Just looking at some stats and when you consider Dec17 - Mar 18  there were 23,137 deaths with the flu  so i can understand that corona virus is highly contageous but i think in the grand scheme of things theres a shit load of scare mongering by the media on this unfortunately its the older generation that become the main casualties of the flu.

Just now, AL-FFC said:

see there was some scientist that said he made a cure for it 3 years ago but couldnt get the funding (sorry if this has been posted before first time i have looked at the thread).

Just looking at some stats and when you consider Dec17 - Mar 18  there were 23,137 deaths with the flu  so i can understand that corona virus is highly contageous but i think in the grand scheme of things theres a shit load of scare mongering by the media on this unfortunately its the older generation that become the main casualties of the flu.

If it didn't exist how could he cure it?

See England doing what it does best in the event of this:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/05/uk/coronavirus-racist-attack-police-intl-scli-gbr/index.html

Jonathan Mok wrote on Facebook that he was attacked by a group of people on Oxford Street on February 24, noting that one of his assailants referenced the coronavirus outbreak during the attack.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If it didn't exist how could he cure it?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-vaccine-cure-doctor-peter-hotez-covid-19-us-trump-congress-states-a9378001.html

thats the article about it:

A team of scientists created a vaccine that may have been able to prevent the deadly coronavirus outbreak, but they were never able to get funding to commence clinical trials, experts told Congress on Thursday.

Just now, dorlomin said:

Coronavirus: Government calls meeting with sporting bodies and broadcasters

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/51777154

Perhaps the best plan would be to cancel leagues and set the places as per 1 Jan 2020 as the final for the year. 

image.png

How’s the OU course going m8?

Guest SJP79
1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Potentially devastating for some clubs tbh.

It is certainly a big concern at the moment.

Have you been watching doctor John Campbell ?