Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I think he does. 

I think if everyone was arguing this was a conspiracy he'd be on here quoting death rates and videos from hospital wards in Northern Italy.

There's always folk want to rock against the general consensus just for the sake of it.

You could be right.

Being a bit doom and gloom here, but has it been discussed anywhere about us generally being classed as the 'sick man' of Europe with our terrible health and mortality rates in certain parts of the country?

Heart disease, respiratory ailments, smoking, diabetes, obesity etc have all played a part in a percentage of covid19 deaths elsewhere apparently.

Are we right in the firing line to get absolutely battered by this virus in terms of fatalities?

19 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The older I get, the less I get annoyed by obvious contrarian/conspiracy theory loonballs, and more fucking bored I get. Citizen reporters on YouTube you utter fool

The older I get, the less I care about anything. Possibly universal once you pass the G.O.M. stage and reach the Ah-fuckit-who-cares-pissing-into-the-wind stage.

33 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

These numbers are meaningless

They are telling us the numbers dying WITH coronavirus, not OF it

we need to know the excess mortality

i believe the excess mortality in the UK will be zero

For the nth time it's not about excess mortality you obtuse dumbfuck, it's about a very rapid growth of people needing care all at the same time.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Being a bit doom and gloom here, but has it been discussed anywhere about us generally being classed as the 'sick man' of Europe with our terrible health and mortality rates in certain parts of the country?

Heart disease, respiratory ailments, smoking, diabetes, obesity etc have all played a part in a percentage of covid19 deaths elsewhere apparently.

Are we right in the firing line to get absolutely battered by this virus in terms of fatalities?

We have less people over the age of 80 though. That's on our side. Don't know if that makes things better or worse

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Shhhhh

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Land of the free.  As long as you don't do anything 'unamerican'. Shower of absolute cnuts. 

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

They will be, we've already got them for 2 years minimum, others will be added. 

Guest Moomintroll
Anyone continuing to respond to the troll Jeremiah should be banned. Just get him on ignore.
Or alternatively just banhammer the tedious c**t. I have lost all patience with him now tbf.

1 hour ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

So you’re saying the hospitals in New York are empty as per the video and that they’re just waiting for the rush? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/31/new-york-city-hospitals-coronavirus/?outputType=amp

fuckwits line you are literally killing people by throwing them out of hospitals 

Your opinions on covid-19 are even stupider than your opinions in football.

If you live with anyone I pitty that person.

This is about to get alot worse, at which point you will f**k off. Why not just do it early.