Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Guest Bob Mahelp

Utterly depressing that it seems the UK's right-wing and Scotland's Unionists seem determined to make the vaccines nothing more than a political point scoring exercise. 

Their joint hate figues of the EU and Nicola Sturgeon are being blamed for everything and anything. And as always with right-wing Unionists, they'll hang on any lie to try and discredit their bogeymen. 

You can see it on here already. Fuckwits. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Utterly depressing that it seems the UK's right-wing and Scotland's Unionists seem determined to make the vaccines nothing more than a political point scoring exercise. 

Their joint hate figues of the EU and Nicola Sturgeon are being blamed for everything and anything. And as always with right-wing Unionists, they'll hang on any lie to try and discredit their bogeymen. 

You can see it on here already. Fuckwits. 

Do you support the EU’s stance of potentially diverting vaccines the UK has bought and Pfizer are contractually obliged to provide?

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, Left Back said:

Do you support the EU’s stance of potentially diverting vaccines the UK has bought and Pfizer are contractually obliged to provide?

Sorry, I thought I'd stumbled into the cesspit that is The Express's website for a minute. 

Is what you've written an absolute, undisputed fact, or is it something you read somewhere ?

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

Sorry, I thought I'd stumbled into the cesspit that is The Express's website for a minute. 

Is what you've written an absolute, undisputed fact, or is it something you read somewhere ?

Not a fact, which is why I said potentially.  I think you need to calm down to a frenzy and perhaps read the statements coming out of the EU before throwing insults about and embarrassing yourself quite frankly.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Not a fact, which is why I said potentially.  I think you need to calm down to a frenzy and perhaps read the statements coming out of the EU before throwing insults about and embarrassing yourself quite frankly.

Weird comment. 

I've read the statements coming out of the EU (not the lies in the right wing press) and as I understand it the EU's beef is with AstraZeneca and not.....as the right wing press would have it....as a deliberate retaliation and spiteful attack on the UK. 

Maybe you should read my posts before ranting. The right wing in the UK are using this to make political capital. Do you actually deny that ?

1 minute ago, madwullie said:

I presume this won't just be in God's Country, and we'll see some significant movement in figures from the first. 🤞 

20210126_192507.jpg

Got an email from work that mass vaccination centres will start in Ayrshire from the 1st then too. 

Particularly vulnerable people to continue to go to the GP for it. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

What do you think will happen if the governments say that there will need to continue to be restrictions into the summer?  Do you think people will protest, riots in the street?  Will businesses just open, refuse to pay the fines?  Will there be political discord about it, will there be a party who slots into the anti-lockdown role - Farage's rebranded party are making noises in that direction I think.

I don't think any of that will happen to be honest.  

The kbf mob on Facebook are having a special day to get the authorities to f**k 

Edit: what a bunch of utter wanks. 

Screenshot_20210126-192822_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-192825_Twitter.jpg

Edited by madwullie

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

I dislike the Tories as much as anyone, but Keir Starmer's  sanctimonious soundbites are currently one of the most annoying things in daily life. 

Heard him refer to Bath and Stevenage as "small towns".

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Weird comment. 

I've read the statements coming out of the EU (not the lies in the right wing press) and as I understand it the EU's beef is with AstraZeneca and not.....as the right wing press would have it....as a deliberate retaliation and spiteful attack on the UK. 

Maybe you should read my posts before ranting. The right wing in the UK are using this to make political capital. Do you actually deny that ?

I don’t read the right wing press so could neither confirm or deny.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I'm sure that if Scotland had vaccinated 10% of the population and England 5% that nobody would be whooping it up on here or anywhere else in Scotland.

And people would be wrong to be doing that. 

A fortnight or so into the vaccination process and we have the right wing using it as a weapon to justify Brexit (these foreigners are trying to kill us) , and Unionists quoting Mrs McGinty who phones in because she has to get up at 07.30 and travel 2 miles to get her vaccination (thon Nippy doesn't care about old people).

As I said in my first post about this, it's depressing as f**k. 

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The gammon are absolutely loving the EU scrambling for vaccines.

These same gammon think covid is made up.

I know - the same gammon that dispute every single covid figure coming from the govt unless it happens to back up their argument in which case it is irrefutable truth. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

What do you think will happen if the governments say that there will need to continue to be restrictions into the summer?  Do you think people will protest, riots in the street?  Will businesses just open, refuse to pay the fines?  Will there be political discord about it, will there be a party who slots into the anti-lockdown role - Farage's rebranded party are making noises in that direction I think.

I don't think any of that will happen to be honest.  

One things for sure, Hearts will still be gash.

And Glen Minter will still be a-mintering.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey