Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The daily figure does not include care homes etc at the moment, they are trying to include them in at some point next week. 
Just divide by 5 and multiply by 8 to give you an idea where the 4 UK countries stand. 

At which point folk with a massive political agenda and a minimal awareness of graphs will point to the relatively large spike in numbers and lament the lockdown.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

At which point folk with a massive political agenda and a minimal awareness of graphs will point to the relatively large spike in numbers and lament the lockdown.

At least we're trying to show what's really happening, England will be eating their Easter eggs with 15,000 deaths, they just won't know it. 

8 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

That is correct

Have no idea about what happens in the U.K. I think it's quite unclear how the counting is done

Join the club.

ETA: Actually I think we count the care home deaths in NI, and if I'm reading the comments right so does Scotland.

Edited by Jacksgranda

https://globalnews.ca/news/6799110/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-return-to-normality-trudeau/

Trudeau has said things won't return to normality for at least a year. 

I can't see there being much difference in how the English-speaking Western countries play this out. With that in mind, surely being able to go to the football is one of the last restrictions that will be lifted (along with going to pubs and restraunts) on the long road to 'normality'. 

Canada's Chief Public Health Officer is called Tam so the links to Scotland are already staggering:

Health officials still aren’t sure where Canada is on the epidemic curve and won’t know when the virus has peaked until after that’s happened, Tam said.

Also, Limmy is class. 

Edited by Barry Ferguson's Hat

4 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6799110/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-return-to-normality-trudeau/

Trudeau has said things won't return to normality for at least a year. 

I can't see there being much difference in how the English-speaking Western countries play this out. With that in mind, surely being able to go to the football is one of the last restrictions that will be lifted (along with going to pubs and restraunts) on the long road to 'normality'. 

Canada's Chief Public Health Officer is called Tam so the links to Scotland are already staggering:

Apart from the name, what else is staggering?