Coronavirus (COVID-19)

She’s living completely rent free in some of your heads.
I’m loving the rage she engenders. I can almost see the wee vein at the side of your foreheads throbbing whenever she is on TV.  Absolutely glorious.
Don't think she'll shag you mate.

On a more positive note, another acceleration possibly tomorrow ???
What could they realistically bring forward? Let some of the stuff like gyms reopen immediately? Someone already said it but at this point bringing something forward from the 26th wouldn't exactly make much difference, given changes to staff rotas and stock may not be possible at short notice.

13 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

I’m loving the rage she engenders. I can almost see the wee vein at the side of your foreheads throbbing whenever she is on TV.  Absolutely glorious.

Imagine getting a stauner because other people are upset that an incompetent government advisor is being allowed to spout pish all over the place without censure. Did you enjoy it when she undermined the vaccination roll out? 

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye, just the 13 months of restrictions so far.  No biggy.  

Aye its alright to just have your life and freedoms fucked indefinitely so that we can have ‘close to normal’ (ie the fringe with 200 people watching a lockdown ‘comedy’).  
Anyone else just going to go on holiday and fly from England?

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Aye its alright to just have your life and freedoms fucked indefinitely so that we can have ‘close to normal’ (ie the fringe with 200 people watching a lockdown ‘comedy’).  

To be fair, they should have cancelled the Fringe this year, if only so we could be spared every single routine being about Lockdown.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

haha rent free seethe into my veins - at least you're not bothered!

What's the chat about restrictions easing earlier? Bit pointless now given we're a week away from 26th? Unless if things like contact sports are brought forward. I personally can't wait for that. My fitness has been fucked ever since I've been unable to play 5s a couple times a week. 

1 hour ago, Wee Bully said:

I want to see the Wuhan version of this guy shouting "haha unlucky everyone stay mad" as a CCP stooge welds his door shut for another fortnight

35 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Never really understood the Schadenfreude with this stuff, folk are at their limits and others just want to pish themselves laughing at them. Not for me Clive, but each to their own. 

If you want to pretend that a government advisor playing stupid wee games with her twitter followers during serious interviews aren't a problem then I think you'll be in the minority there.  The country is in a fucking state, livelihoods lost, loved ones deid and people are losing their minds but it's okay Sridhar managed to fit a funny wee "pokemon" line into her deadly serious interview about how we're facing lockdown eternally, lmao whits she like. 

Of course, the interview was nothing about “facing lockdown forever”.  If you can find that bit, I’ll hold my hands up.

What I’m “pushing myself laughing at” is the usual suspects having their usual, tiresome Devi-rant, and through it, elevating her to a position she doesn’t have.  She is one of a number of advisors, all of whom have slightly different takes on the situation which is healthy.

21 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

That is utterly disgraceful from Devi. A resigning issue from her government advisor role IMO.

I think it will further endear her to her fans tbh (what an utterly bizarre statement to make about an advisor 🤣)

Godley level 'patter' that the Ubernats absolutely adore.

Edited by Todd_is_God

13 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Of course, the interview was nothing about “facing lockdown forever”.  If you can find that bit, I’ll hold my hands up.

What I’m “pushing myself laughing at” is the usual suspects having their usual, tiresome Devi-rant, and through it, elevating her to a position she doesn’t have.  She is one of a number of advisors, all of whom have slightly different takes on the situation which is healthy.

hqdefault.jpg