Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

As of 3 minutes ago I’m double Pfizer’d. I feel invincible and will be celebrating with pints tonight in town. 
Swift operation in the central mosque and its fairly busy, which is good to see.

Remember to be vertical when drinking. 

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

As of 3 minutes ago I’m double Pfizer’d. I feel invincible and will be celebrating with pints tonight in town. 
Swift operation in the central mosque and its fairly busy, which is good to see.

Heading for my second tomorrow morning at the same location, and I too will be heading straight into town for a few ice cold cruisers. Enjoy, friend. 

That’s me double jabbed. Nice wee set up in Cumbernauld, both times all the staff have been really lovely. Makes it even infuriating how they get treated by the government. 

Looking at the posts above, I feel slightly thirsty now too.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

8 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Heading for my second tomorrow morning at the same location, and I too will be heading straight into town for a few ice cold cruisers. Enjoy, friend. 

In honour of the Mr Karl Freidrich Pfizer, I shall be consuming a variety of German Pilsner, in the Bavaria Brahaus. I feel it’s what he would have wanted.  

18 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The deputy first minister added that large gatherings around a bar were "a hallmark of hospitality venues in the past".

But he added "maybe that's not a good idea in the context of covid being a part of our lives now"

Well that’s not all of us drinking at a bar for the foreseeable future. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-58078053.amp

"John Swinney doesn't need a vertical drink, he needs a good long horizontal lie down."

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

"John Swinney doesn't need a vertical drink, he needs a good long horizontal lie down."

:lol:

When Annie fucking Wells is deservedly ripping you a new arsehole, I'd say that's time to call it a day immediately.

18 minutes ago, Rugster said:

She's been desperate for this because it's what Devi says should happen.

I don't really care either way if those under-18 are vaccinated or not as they're simply not at risk from Covid.

Edited by Elixir

Just now, Elixir said:

I don't really care either way if those under-18 are vaccinated or nor as they're simply not at risk from Covid.

Maximum coverage = maximum effectiveness 

8 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I don't really care either way if those under-18 are vaccinated or not as they're simply not at risk from Covid.

Seriously?  That’s your take on this?

I think it’s great news, as we all know the vaccines work, and the more vaccinated the better