Coronavirus (COVID-19)

9 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Speaking as one of my people, no we don’t. Give your head a wobble, you creep. 

Far be it from me to curtail your indignation but I’ve heard this type of talk from females I’ve worked with on many occasions

just because you might not say this doesn’t mean no female would.

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

We need to move Xmas day to June 22nd. Longest day and party all night.

Unless you're planning to move the country as well then it'll still be pishing down and lights on time by 5pm.  

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I also read something about how waning immunity from previous infection or vaccines could have the impact of making variants seem milder.  So your immunity from two jabs or having Covid in 2020 is still there but it's reduced enough to allow infection and the subsequent illness is milder.  

This is T cell immunity and applies to virtually every infection known to mankind. Which is why the knicker-wetting about the next shan variant because it escapes antibodies!!!!111!!! has been moronic all along. The human immune system has got more than one fucking defence mechanism. 

Needless to say that Whitty didn't mention T cell immunity in his briefing last night because he is just delivering a pack of lies at this stage. 

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Except it might actually be on its way.  Big change in Westminster tone. 

They've already said they will make whatever money the SG wants available. But on the basis it's an advance rather than anything extra.

Whilst that may indeed change, there is nothing in that particular statement that suggests it has (or will).

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Unless you're planning to move the country as well then it'll still be pishing down and lights on time by 5pm.  

This is T cell immunity and applies to virtually every infection known to mankind. Which is why the knicker-wetting about the next shan variant because it escapes antibodies!!!!111!!! has been moronic all along. The human immune system has got more than one fucking defence mechanism. 

Needless to say that Whitty didn't mention T cell immunity in his briefing last night because he is just delivering a pack of lies at this stage. 

B cells also.

Better to have T cell immunity that T Virus I suppose, always a positive.

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

You been necking Bob's coffee?

Not a great look, mate.

think you along with many others maybe missed my earlier post before insinuations/accusations of people forcing themselves on "vulnerable girls" were made?

Edited by red23

Just now, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
9 minutes ago, virginton said:

Better to have T cell immunity that T Virus I suppose, always a positive.

Especially in Yorkshire.

22 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

redflag23

Yes!

we don’t discuss who we’d let slip us a length. We DO plan our rotation system for who’s going to watch our drinks while the others dance or pee and who is going to not get too hammered and keep an eye out for everyone else so we don’t get caught by the office rapist. 

5 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Yes!

we don’t discuss who we’d let slip us a length. 

you are saying woman do not ever say "i'd give him one" or whatever? Oh come on now. Do you think we are totally stupid?

Edited by red23