Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
8 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:
Do booster clinics do Moderna and Pfizer, and does anyone know if you can see which are on offer before you book? 
Absolutely no chance I'm having Moderna again.

I was told the master vaccination centres tend to be Moderna and the more local places are Pfizer.

I thought your booster was something you hadn’t had before?  If you were double dunted with Pfizer then you got Moderna.  If your first two were AZ you could have either of the rma’s.

First I’ve heard there was a geographical slant to it.

ETA isn’t Moderna more transportable as it can be stored at higher temperatures as well.  Makes no sense for that to only be at the big venues.

Edited by Left Back

I thought your booster was something you hadn’t had before?  If you were double dunted with Pfizer then you got Moderna.  If your first two were AZ you could have either of the rma’s.
I got AZ for my first 2 and asked at my booster and was told they only did Pfizer for boosters in Glenrothes.

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

Nah, I’m treble Pfizered! 

2 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
5 minutes ago, Left Back said:

I got AZ for my first 2 and asked at my booster and was told they only did Pfizer for boosters in Glenrothes.

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Nah, I’m treble Pfizered! 

Cheers.  I’ve picked it up wrong then.

59 minutes ago, Detournement said:

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20220111-france-to-announce-daily-record-of-350-000-new-covid-19-infections

Vaccine passports don't work as a health measure. That is not why they are being expanded.

amazing after so many lies about everything else, and them not working, that folk still think vax passes are anything to do with a virus or health

29 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Do booster clinics do Moderna and Pfizer, and does anyone know if you can see which are on offer before you book? 

I got Pfizer, if I'd been offered modera I'd have been outta their faster than Usain himself.

Edited by RH33

38 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I got a Moderna booster after having two Pfizer, Moderna was a big rough so can see why you want to avoid. 

39 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Football reopened with an extension of vaccine passports as predicted.

Does anyone genuinely think it's not going to be the same in hospitality?

They have already had months worth of ample opportunity to do this, including the last two times you said it would happen, but didn't. 🥴

You also said this would happen south of the border, but pretty much everything there will be removed in a couple of weeks. This is pure optics from the SNP to portray Scotland as completely different from England (rUK), not a bogeyman plot. I doubt the WEF support Scottish independence much either, m8, so not exactly the Scottish Government's best pals.

2 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

She actually said "undoubtedly we are in a better place".

I take it that means she has absolute proof that these measures helped in some way. I look forward to seeing that.

She is a lying cow

Wow you can't have an option like that here free speach NOT allowed especially against Nicoliar 

3 things.
Firstly, I'd like to see a full transcript of exactly what he said and in what context because I'm sick of people misrepresenting everything.
Secondly, Swinney has said a lot of things which either haven't transpired or have been over-ruled within hours by Sturgeon.
Thirdly, it's entirely possible that the extension of vaccine passports beyond stadiums is simply to appease those who will be angry that football is being allowed to restart.
Everything about this entire charade screams "behavioural manipulation". There's no real science anywhere.
On the positive side, Sturgeon apparently is promising to publish, in a few weeks, what she expects in the long term with regards to how we live with covid. Quite why she hasn't already done this 2 years into the crisis is beyond me but there you go. Once she has published that paper at least we can see her thinking although we can't trust her actions. I'm specifically remembering all the intricate level change trigger shite from last year which she then promptly ignored.
Testing after March is still likely to happen, even in England, because they'll still be doing it for the care sector and NHS staff.

When the news leaked about free LFTs it was stated that those 2 groups would still get free tests.

47 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

Wow you can't have an option like that here free speach NOT allowed especially against Nicoliar 

Thing is I have voted SNP a lot recently but that's me done. Her language has been terrible such as "a tsunami of cases" and stating that attending anywhere carries a big risk. It has made a large portion of the population shit scared and broken

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I’m triple Moderna as of 9.30 this morning. First dose nothing, second dose felt a bit shitty the second day. Third dose we shall see tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m triple Moderna as of 9.30 this morning. First dose nothing, second dose felt a bit shitty the second day. Third dose we shall see tomorrow.

If I don't see another post from you then I'll assume the side effects have not been good :lol: