Wrestlemania 2020

jacobsladder

The rapidly increasing infection rate in the States will stop even the tapings from happening IMO.

I get the whole "put smiles on peoples faces" thing, but Vinny Mac and Tony Khan both just need to put a stop to to taping new matches for the time being.

I want to go back to a point made a couple of pages ago. ICW two nighters can be iffy because the two cards are usually lopsided. WWE have a roster which means it shouldn't be a problem. 

You're talking what's usually a five to six hour show these days. Do the fucking math. They've got the roster. 

I want to go back to a point made a couple of pages ago. ICW two nighters can be iffy because the two cards are usually lopsided. WWE have a roster which means it shouldn't be a problem. 
You're talking what's usually a five to six hour show these days. Do the fucking math. They've got the roster. 

AJ v Taker
Edge v Orton
Drew v Brock
Reigns v Goldberg
Becky v Sheyna
Rhea v Charlotte
Cena v The Fiend
Rollins v Owens
Smackdown men’s tag

There’s 9 matches that could’ve been an excellent Sunday card.

I hope they have 6 matches on each card and make the card 3 hours instead of a 17 hour each night slog fest.