Hearts v Killie 5th Feb

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Our record at Tynecastle in the last decade is incredible.

I was interested enough to look it up. Assuming you're a Killie fan, 10 wins from 2010. 11 after today. Hearts have won seven times at Rugby Park over the same spell.

1 minute ago, Darren said:

I was interested enough to look it up. Assuming you're a Killie fan, 10 wins from 2010. 11 after today. Hearts have won seven times at Rugby Park over the same spell.

Be interesting to see how many of the Hearts wins came around the Johnston/Locke/McCulloch era

1 minute ago, Darren said:

Tbf that's pretty incredible for Kilmarnock. 

37 minutes ago, Darren said:

One of those Killie wins I had a ticket but Killie took the lead before I finished my pint. Ended up skipping it and tanning a bottle of vodka. Infinitely better way to spend a Saturday.