Kilmarnock v Hibernian 16/2/20

Guest Moomintroll

Can see it being an entertaining and, sometimes thanks to the mental wind, surreal, Desmond today. Both supports to extend a cordial round of applause towards each other in recognition of our respective efforts during the Banter Years.

13 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

One of the toughest away fixtures in the league. They have only lost 3 at home and we have only won three away. Take a draw.

Who has beaten Killie at home this season by the way?

Rangers first game of the season, Motherwell the fixture before Christmas Day, Celtic just after the end of the winter break. 

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

One of the toughest away fixtures in the league. They have only lost 3 at home and we have only won three away. Take a draw.

Who has beaten Killie at home this season by the way?

Rangers, Motherwell, Celtic. Not too shabby given we had that terrible post-Angelo run of form where we couldn't buy a win for love nor money. 

Unchanged team from the Hibs. Back shree.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Have this as a draw on my coupon so if everyone concerned would keep that in mind.

Thank you.

I don't care which one of us do it, but can we f**k over this man's bet, please?

Edited by HibsFan

Guest Moomintroll
Unchanged team from the Hibs. Back shree.
I don't care which one of us do it, but can we f**k over this man's bet, please?
Would be huge if one of us did.