Last Lanarkshire Derby?

3 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Is Long likely to make it then? I’d assumed he was still out.

In the lead up to the first cup tie against St Mirren I'm sure it was mentioned he would be out for a 'couple of weeks' so if that was correct he should be back around now. 

1 hour ago, dezz said:

In the lead up to the first cup tie against St Mirren I'm sure it was mentioned he would be out for a 'couple of weeks' so if that was correct he should be back around now. 

Was that not before the postponed league game? He was in the team for St Mirren round 1 and Johnstone.

Was that not before the postponed league game? He was in the team for St Mirren round 1 and Johnstone.

Aye sorry, you’re right it was before the league game. Despite being at the first cup game I forgot he played. More than likely he’ll still be missing for this one then.

It is the team with the most injuries v the team with the most injuries. 

Seems like both teams are down to the bare bones. 

Just bloody win Motherwell. Another defeat or even a draw and we can forget about top 4. 

Weather looks like well it has for past fkin ages. Pissing rain and 50mph winds. Groundhog Day but a complete lottery. 

10 hours ago, welldaft said:

It is the team with the most injuries v the team with the most injuries. 

Seems like both teams are down to the bare bones. 

Just bloody win Motherwell. Another defeat or even a draw and we can forget about top 4. 

Weather looks like well it has for past fkin ages. Pissing rain and 50mph winds. Groundhog Day but a complete lottery. 

Wind and rain, what the plastic pitch is made for

16 hours ago, accies1874 said:
16 hours ago, Gianfranco said:
What or the odds of a Hamilton Hamilton red card?

You should put that on mate. No reason why it wouldn't come up.

15 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I’ll give you 18/1? If you fancy.

Money back then if non runner.

This has all the necessary ingredients for an absolute disaster for one team. Accies for some reason are capable of playing magic for 30-40 minutes then becoming the proverbial bomb scare for the other half. 
I genuinely envision a 3 or 4 nil pummelling for one side. With Motherwell being on a shit run, it looks only likely that Accies will be the confidence booster sadly. 

This feels season defining tbh. We're usually good for beating Accies 2 or 3 times as season but completely failing to turn up against them at least once as well. Hopefully we've got that performance out of the way in December and it won't happen again but tbh there's no discernible rhyme or reason to what makes them happen. 

As bad as we've been, the second half onwards on Tuesday was vaguely encouraging- if we can carry on in that vein and eke out a win with what'll likely be a makeshift team in a weird formation than it has the potential to get us back on track. If we lose, as is incredibly possible, then we're well and truly in free fall and top 4 is probably over.