The Coronavirus (COVID-19) game

Romeo

Guess the total amount of cases reported in the UK on the BBC news website Thursday the 19th of March at 9am.

Entries close tomorrow (Sunday the 15th) at midnight and must be submitted by PM.

Closest without going over wins and gets to choose a charity to receive £20 from me and you get to choose my profile picture and sig to stay on the site for 1 month (try and be original and avoid pictures of the queen or William of Orange)

eta You can of course choose a picture of the queen or William of orange if you are hard of thinking.

Edited by Romeo

Guess the amount of cases reported in the UK on the BBC news website Thursday the 19th of March at 9am.
Entries close tomorrow (Sunday the 15th) at midnight and must be submitted by PM.
Closest without going over wins and gets to choose a charity to receive £20 from me and you get to choose my profile picture and sig to stay on the site for 1 month (try and be original and avoid pictures of the queen or William of Orange)

. eb980bbbbc912eb5eadd00c768748162.jpeg

10 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

Great idea, and very decent of you to donate to charity. 

Are there any rules you want to stipulate regarding the pic and signature? Surely nothing obscene? What if someone chooses a pic of Myra Hindley or a swastika? You're being very brave.

I'm up for anything, this could be the sig or profile pic that finally gets me banned. I'd probably rather go down for a picture of Myra Hindley or a swastika that a picture of the old boot from the palace or Ian Paisley.

Will you be the person that gets Romeo banned and raises a massive £20 for charity and finally cures cancer.

You could be a hero and curing cancer would be a bonus.

Get your guess in now..!!

Edited by Romeo

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I'm up for anything, this could be the sig or profile pic that finally gets me banned. I'd probably rather go down for a picture of Myra Hindley or a swastika that a picture of the old boot from the palace or Ian Paisley.

Will you be the person that gets Romeo banned and raises a massive £20 for charity and finally cures cancer.

You could be a hero.

Get your guess in now..!!

Fair play, though not sure I'd want you banned...

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Guess the amount of cases reported in the UK on the BBC news website Thursday the 19th of March at 9am.

At the risk of asking a stupid question, and just for clarification, I take it it is the total up to that point and not just new cases for that day?

At the risk of asking a stupid question, and just for clarification, I take it it is the total up to that point and not just new cases for that day?

Total up to that point.

OP edited to reflect that