The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

FFS you are not getting null and void which had been explained umpteen times to you

I reckon there will be plenty of European leagues that come to that logical conclusion. They won't all be dominated by in-a-row considerations though

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It would definitely be possible. All the clubs would vote on it as usual, but you would assume the Premiership clubs might not be too bothered.

It makes sense to try to do so if/when a Premiership expansion vote failed. We should always be striving for the fairest outcome possible imo. It would also admittedly be hilarious to see hearts the only team relegated in Scotland. 

Personally I think that UEFA need to get the finger out and make a decision.

As we've seen, leaving it to the tinpot, Northern European backwater's bowling club committee has been an absolute disaster.

Until we know what timescale we have to play next season in, it could start any time between August and March, we don’t know what shape of league would best fit it, so makes no sense to decide on reconstruction just now 

8 minutes ago, red23 said:

I hope UEFA expel Dundee from football for 10 years for this. Wouldn't be playing these games then would they.

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for John Nelms.

I am pro life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for John Nelms.

I am pro life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

death by firing squad? sure Rangers and Celtic will have some contacts.

58 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

FFS you are not getting null and void which had been explained umpteen times to you

Have to agree that null & void is the worst option!

no football for the best part of a year = lets play this out when this shit is over and let us finish bottom on our own merit!

Edited by woolf