The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, JamieThomas said:

Finally we've established that the real victim in all of this has been Dundee.

Well I mean I don't want to be too harsh on them, they clearly see the benefit of their position, but if it was a no before then just say no now, if it was a no and they wish to change then just say yes now.

26 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

More lies Vicky. You're a pathological liar.

It's been quoted despite your delete Bernie.

In future take what Jackson says with a pinch of salt. 

Although reading between the lines they are saying that relegation should it still happen should mean that those clubs inc Hearts should be given a bigger financial support package to help them cope. 

In many ways I actually get that. It would obviously mean all other clubs taking a hit but it may pass muster. 

That said I am with Ric - vote and stop pissing everyone off. 

Just now, welldaft said:

Although reading between the lines they are saying that relegation should it still happen should mean that those clubs inc Hearts should be given a bigger financial support package to help them cope.

You mean rewarding Hearts for failure? Aye that seems legit.

No I mean that through no fault of Hearts the league could be called and they were in a position to escape and avoid relegation. 
So based on extraordinary circumstances not out with the bounds of possibility a financial bonus provided. Lets face it chances are they would come back up after a season in any case. 
Would not compensate them for loss of income for a season out of the top flight but an olive branch so to speak.

So in summary "It was a no before we realised we could heavily benefit, now we are in a position of power we intend to abuse that to the fullest. If you don't agree we'll vote no because we didn't get to cheat our way in to the top flight"

Just now, welldaft said:

No I mean that through no fault of Hearts the league could be called and they were in a position to escape and avoid relegation.

So one of the richest clubs in the country should benefit from being bottom of the league when an incident that has affected all of society somehow happened during their failure?

Sorry if Hearts get some extra benefit, then why not St Mirren, Ross Country or Hamilton. Clubs who equally weren't having great seasons at the time the league "stopped".

The impartial chairman of the spfl, who is also employed by two senior celtic shareholders. 

Ibrox chairman Douglas Park has demanded Murdoch MacLennan refutes allegations of an anti-Rangers bias.
The motor tycoon has no faith in the SPFL chairman overseeing an internal investigation into the resolution controversy that has plunged the game into a bitter civil war.

Hampden sources have revealed Park, who replaced Dave King as Ibrox chairman last month, has written to MacLennan insisting he clarify his stance on an article in Private Eye.
The satirical magazine claimed MacLennan “hates” Rangers and has a “loathing” for the club and quoted him as saying: “Ah cannae stand the b******s

It’s understood Park wrote to MacLennan earlier this week, in response to a letter from the SPFL’s figurehead on Saturday night that demanded Rangers produce their evidence to justify calls to suspend Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie.
Close

Park has replied and part of his letter asks MacLennan flat out about the Private Eye article.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

So one of the richest clubs in the country should benefit from being bottom of the league when an incident that has affected all of society somehow happened during their failure?

Sorry if Hearts get some extra benefit, then why not St Mirren, Ross Country or Hamilton. Clubs who equally weren't having great seasons at the time the league "stopped".

Not my idea Ric and only me interpreting the Dundee statement.  St Mirren May be having a poor season or a normal season as most of us would call it 🙂 but you are still taking no where near the financial hit relegation would deliver and in fact avoiding play off means you benefit greatly. 

Dont shoot the messenger  

Edited by welldaft

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Although reading between the lines they are saying that relegation should it still happen should mean that those clubs inc Hearts should be given a bigger financial support package to help them cope

In many ways I actually get that. It would obviously mean all other clubs taking a hit but it may pass muster. 

That said I am with Ric - vote and stop pissing everyone off. 

Considering Hearts have the 4th highest budget out of 42 Clubs and are bottom of the League when their average wage is slightly under the combined wages of the players of 3 Clubs above them it is difficult to agree to to give them a bigger financial support package.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

The impartial chairman of the spfl, who is also employed by two senior celtic shareholders. 

Ibrox chairman Douglas Park has demanded Murdoch MacLennan refutes allegations of an anti-Rangers bias.
The motor tycoon has no faith in the SPFL chairman overseeing an internal investigation into the resolution controversy that has plunged the game into a bitter civil war.

Hampden sources have revealed Park, who replaced Dave King as Ibrox chairman last month, has written to MacLennan insisting he clarify his stance on an article in Private Eye.
The satirical magazine claimed MacLennan “hates” Rangers and has a “loathing” for the club and quoted him as saying: “Ah cannae stand the b******s

It’s understood Park wrote to MacLennan earlier this week, in response to a letter from the SPFL’s figurehead on Saturday night that demanded Rangers produce their evidence to justify calls to suspend Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie.
Close

Park has replied and part of his letter asks MacLennan flat out about the Private Eye article.

I read that in an Ian Hislop 'Scots' accent.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Close

83161ABD-FBAD-4DB5-B617-B2132AFB4CFC.thumb.png.c360f9de07951cf15d7b121dd9d3ab45.png

A Private Eye article....🤷🏾‍♂️

Just now, jagfox99 said:

83161ABD-FBAD-4DB5-B617-B2132AFB4CFC.thumb.png.c360f9de07951cf15d7b121dd9d3ab45.png

A Private Eye article....🤷🏾‍♂️

Whatever you posted never loaded. 

Anyway it should be pretty easy for to confirm or deny if he's  made derogatory comments about a member club.