The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Can someone explain to me what it is Integrity FC want here. Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer I can understand, but not them. Even in the unlikely event of Doncaster and co being sacked, the fact remains that the only possible decision on the lower leagues was correctly made. The top league will follow suit as there is no other solution. In Scotland, the players and staff from most top flight clubs have been furloughed. Should a suggestion be made to restart behind closed doors, the costs to each club would be staggering. The players would have to be paid, for example, as by definition they would no longer be furloughed. This is a non starter. End the season now and start to make plans for the next season.

They want null and void as a start. But with 2ns place prize money.

They also want to remove the board with links to Celtic, presumably pushing for ranjurs men to fill their place. For the good of the game, obviously...

Can someone explain to me what it is Integrity FC want here. Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer I can understand, but not them. Even in the unlikely event of Doncaster and co being sacked, the fact remains that the only possible decision on the lower leagues was correctly made. The top league will follow suit as there is no other solution. In Scotland, the players and staff from most top flight clubs have been furloughed. Should a suggestion be made to restart behind closed doors, the costs to each club would be staggering. The players would have to be paid, for example, as by definition they would no longer be furloughed. This is a non starter. End the season now and start to make plans for the next season.

It would appear that they want to deny Celtic a title out of spite

Which seems a worthy objective to me

Anybody who can’t see the appeal is presumably either a bigot of the other variety or simply has no sense of humour

11 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It would appear that they want to deny Celtic a title out of spite

Which seems a worthy objective to me

Anybody who can’t see the appeal is presumably either a bigot of the other variety or simply has no sense of humour

No doubt Celtic being denied 9 in a row would be hilarious, I think sevco tantrums and hearts relegation is just as good TC.. 

If the consensus arises that Celtic are awarded, in the public’s eyes, half a title. It would still mean a title winning season next year would take them to 9 1/2.  This is greater than 9.

Would Celtic fans hail the achievement of 9 and a half in a row?

If the consensus arises that Celtic are awarded, in the public’s eyes, half a title. It would still mean a title winning season next year would take them to 9 1/2.  This is greater than 9.
Absolutely, might never see another 9.5 in a row.

12 minutes ago, ropy said:

If the consensus arises that Celtic are awarded, in the people’s eyes, half a title. It would still mean a title winning season next year would take them to 9 1/2.  This is greater than 9.

FTFY.

41 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

No doubt Celtic being denied 9 in a row would be hilarious, I think sevco tantrums and hearts relegation is just as good TC.. 

How can they be denied winning something which they haven't actually won?

You do come up with some real puzzlers at times Bernard. 

The idea that a consensus is going to materialise seems doubtful but I reckon Celtic fans are going to claim this even if the children of the Dunfermline chairman are found chained up in Peter Lawell’s basement.

Officially speaking Rangers/old Rangers shared the first title with Dumbarton but both clubs ten/tended to round that half title up.

Should Motherwell ever win a second title then the issue of whether you’ve drawn level with the sons of the rock on two or overtaken their 1.5 would become an issue

This is what Stewart was banned from the BBC for? FS

A lot of the things Stewart says about Traynor here has never been more true with this scenario.

The idea that a consensus is going to materialise seems doubtful but I reckon Celtic fans are going to claim this even if the children of the Dunfermline chairman are found chained up in Peter Lawell’s basement.

Officially speaking Rangers/old Rangers shared the first title with Dumbarton but both clubs ten/tended to round that half title up.

Should Motherwell ever win a second title then the issue of whether you’ve drawn level with the sons of the rock on two or overtaken their 1.5 would become an issue

We have two stars on our jersey so we must have won two titles. No further proof required