League Reconstruction 20/21 season

46 minutes ago, resk said:

I look forward to Sportsound having Leslie Deans in as guest presenter next Saturday to tell us all about how Hearts should stay up and that a 14 team top league has no conceivable disadvantages. Although TBF to Richard Gordon and the lads today, they did a fine job of pushing that agenda without him.

Off the Ball too was suggesting that a 14 team league was the nirvana that we had never previously thought of. 

On 01/06/2020 at 11:00, theauldyin said:

Hearts huge club eh !! lets go play in England or boycott away games or game will die cos hearts are no in the top league, what a lot of P**H. !! Go and watch your ipox mates for your top league fix !! CUS YOUR GOING DOON !!!

You seem a wee bit over excited so I'll let you away with the theatrics. The top league needs hearts and by hook or by crook we will be there next season absolutely no problem at all. Probably finish third and win the scottish to be fair.

1 minute ago, Shteve said:

You seem a wee bit over excited so I'll let you away with the theatrics. The top league needs hearts and by hook or by crook we will be there next season absolutely no problem at all. Probably finish third and win the scottish to be fair.

Think you've had enough tonight mate, time to go to bed.

5 minutes ago, Shteve said:

Hiya Leslie, hiya pal.

3 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Is that why Ayr voted the way they did? Ian McColl? Call the leagues and miss out on a possible play-off place?

I did wonder a few months back, but thought nah. Too petty. Don't even mention it. Sssake

No. 

Guest JTS98

Interesting, but not surprising to see the backing on here for Roy MacGregor's quotes.

While the text of his interview is not as aggressive as the tabloid headlines make it appear, it's interesting that he can gain public support for a nakedly hypocritical view.

Hearts should 'take their medicine' while Ross County, embroiled in a relegation battle where they are inches above the play-off spot  having picked up 9 points of the last 33 available to them, can vote their way out of their medicine.

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

Interesting, but not surprising to see the backing on here for Roy MacGregor's quotes.

While the text of his interview is not as aggressive as the tabloid headlines make it appear, it's interesting that he can gain public support for a nakedly hypocritical view.

Hearts should 'take their medicine' while Ross County, embroiled in a relegation battle where they are inches above the play-off spot  having picked up 9 points of the last 33 available to them, can vote their way out of their medicine.

I don't think a 9 team Premiership is being voted on tbh. 

28 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Think you've had enough tonight mate, time to go to bed.

I'm just getting started as long as i have something worthwhile to reply to, what's your take mr dundee?

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

A court case wouldn't stop the season starting. Not sure where that nonsense started, but for some reason it keeps being quoted and brought up, despite being a bag of shite.

Cba reading from where I found this on page 404, but you would seek an interim interdict, preventing the playing of any SPFL fixtures, when lodging your petition for judicial review. It's not inevitable it'd be granted, but to dismiss it as "nonsense" is wrong. 

13 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Ross County don't need to take any medicine whatever way they vote.

1 minute ago, SEETHING said:

Cba reading from where I found this on page 404, but you would seek an interim interdict, preventing the playing of any SPFL fixtures, when lodging your petition for judicial review. It's not inevitable it'd be granted, but to dismiss it as "nonsense" is wrong. 

You need something to go to court with first.

42 minutes ago, Shteve said:

Usually this is achieved by being well run and successful on the pitch, however, regarding the first point, are you The Rangers?

9 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Usually this is achieved by being well run and successful on the pitch, however, regarding the first point, are you The Rangers?

Yeah, the rangers and  bla bla bla. But can you hand on heart say a bigger league with hearts in it wouldn't be beneficial? I genuinely don't get it and I've yet to be enlightened.

1 minute ago, Shteve said:

Yeah, the rangers and  bla bla bla. But can you hand on heart say a bigger league with hearts in it wouldn't be beneficial? I genuinely don't get it and I've yet to be enlightened.

f**k off.

A league is meritorious, if you are shite you'll be binned, you were just put out of your misery before you started shitting the bed.

5 hours ago, Zing. said:

Big bad Les has released a statement via Jambos Kickback :lol: 

Date: 13 June 2020 at 20:37:49 BST

To:

Cc: 

Subject: Football reconstruction 

We've now reached D-Day for Scottish football.

Will our clubs elect for a new dawn and reconstruction to 14-10-10-10 where no club suffers major harm and damage or do they reject the opportunity before them?

And if more than 21 of our 42 clubs give the SPFL Board's proposal a positive response, will the board use the executive powers it possesses to impose reconstruction? Neil Doncaster said on Sky TV as recently as last Friday that the board could not go against the will of the majority of the clubs. An imposed Reconstruction would prove he spoke with honesty and integrity.

Partick Thistle's excellent statement on June 13 calls for clubs to come together and cause no lasting harm. The alternative is the litigation which Hearts , and perhaps others, will have to pursue. I believe the already strong case is strengthened by the restraint of trade principle and recent decisions in France and Belgium.

The SPFL board should consider the damage this litigation could cause.

Firstly, as someone who's been in the legal profession for 45 years, I can assure them it could be months or years before any case is finally settled. The legal process can be slow and the courts are, like us all, affected by the lockdown.

Secondly, Hearts could seek interdict to prevent the league starting. Whilst there's no guarantee the court would grant this, if they did,would the Sky TV deal be adversely affected.? How would clubs entering European competitions be affected? No competitive matches before European games?

Would UEFA suspend the participation of Scottish clubs until the Proceedings were completed?

And if Hearts ask the court to ring fence £8 million to cover potential damages and costs,how would a club who voted yes feel when their payment from SPFL was drastically reduced?

How do they tell their manager that his already meagre budget was being reduced?

And how would they react to a board who had the power to avoid all this yet refused to exercise it?

Would they seek to impose personal financial liability on each board director for wilful neglect of their corporate responsibility? Company law normally gives directors protection for losses of the company. This protection may not be available however if a director has acted wilfully and negligently to the obvious detriment of the company , in failing to avoid an obvious loss.

And what might James Anderson think of Scottish football putting self interest and vindictive insularity before the greater good, when even the SPFL rules oblige clubs to act" in the utmost good faith" to each other. ?

We should never have been here in the first place.

Responsibility for that lies with a board who failed to find a suitable solution when lockdown came.

They have an opportunity to remedy their mistake.

If enough clubs refuse to do the right and honourable thing, then the board must do so.

Leslie Deans.

SOME PEOPLE ON HERE TALK PURE AND UTTER KECH.

11 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

f**k off.

A league is meritorious, if you are shite you'll be binned, you were just put out of your misery before you started shitting the bed.

Shut up. Stop swearing as well i hate that. If your shower were lodged at the bottom  you wouldn't be so faux cocky, open up your mind beyond your own pettiness which is the real reason Scottish football is getting strangled.