League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Bonnieprincebraindead red dotting again instead of putting across an alternative point of view? Surprised not.

The way hearts fans are talking it's almost like they think they're in charge of Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Should be making a film about Hearts soon, farcical letter, sounds like you have to be rich to play in the Fantasy League, stuff the rest of them. 

I take it you are unaware that a documentary team has been following Hearts entire triumphant 2019/20  season?

Its going to be like the Tiger King but with more blood and (no) guts

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

I see an Aberdeen fan was getting the pish ripped out him for Aberdeen closing a stand, the irony being that Aberdeen sing 'Stand Free'.

But it's not though is it....

Aberdeen are closing a tier in the Richard Donald stand, so it should be "Tier Free"

Something Hearts fans are not right now.

25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I see an Aberdeen fan was getting the pish ripped out him for Aberdeen closing a stand, the irony being that Aberdeen sing 'Stand Free'.

But it's not though is it....

Aberdeen are closing a tier in the Richard Donald stand, so it should be "Tier Free"

Something Hearts fans are not right now.

They will be in tier free next year 

13 hours ago, Green Day said:

In fact that letter opens up all sorts of other nonsense - we could end up with a league consisting of ;

Celtic - loadsacash in the bank

Rangers - some radge will give them money

Aberdeen - Dave Cormack cash

Hibs - Rons dough

Hearts - Andersons cash

Partick - the Euromillions legacy

Cove Rangers - cash rich backers

Have I missed anyone? Sorry if I have, its not a serious suggestion but its about as sensible as "prove you have the cash to play 36 games".

Fannies

Queens Park - The Lord Haughey OBE (City Building Cash)

10 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Much like the Rangers fans in 2012, they're beginning to remind me of Denzel Washington at the end of Training Day just before the Russians fire about 600 bullets into him.

angry denzel GIF

3 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Do we have any idea when this proposal will be decided for or against? Seems to be dragging out for ages.

No, but fortunately the season doesn't start until August 1st so we have shitloads of time.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

No, but fortunately the season doesn't start until August 1st so we have shitloads of time.

Was half wondering if the beginning of training on the 11th should be a deadline.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was half wondering if the beginning of training on the 11th should be a deadline.

It depends how today goes (I think there's a meeting of at least prem clubs today).

If there's a firm consensus that no reconstruction is possible then hopefully we can just fire it into the sea.

Worst outcome would be another lukewarm 'maybe we could make this work' that is ultimately doomed to failure but dragged out over weeks.

Not sure about the 11th but we need a fixture list out I'd say by the end of the month at the very, very latest.

11 hours ago, Green Day said:

I take it you are unaware that a documentary team has been following Hearts entire triumphant 2019/20  season?

Its going to be like the Tiger King but with more blood and (no) guts

Best scene will be budge with her QC getting advice 

5 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Best scene will be budge with her QC getting advice 

On the steps of the court at the end of the case. 

Solemn face from Mrs Budge saying "This could all have been avoided" while clicking her heels at the wad she has just been awarded, or face like fizz marching quickly to waiting taxi, can't wait.

5 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

On the steps of the court at the end of the case. 

Solemn face from Mrs Budge saying "This could all have been avoided" while clicking her heels at the wad she has just been awarded, or face like fizz marching quickly to waiting taxi, can't wait.

....and f**k all those lower league clubs who will be out of business as they dont have the benefit of a rich benefactor to pay any legal bills.

Ann "I am doing this for the good of Scottish Football" Budge

image.jpeg.96107ad81bf06db6005a50bf1f7ad7b6.jpeg