Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

3 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
42 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
Take it you weren’t at the game then?

Yes I was at the game and I honestly dont think we played that good. I thought we were crying out for subs to come on earlier Boylan etc . We were unlucky with a couple of chances but so were they at times

Big game this Saturday so I wouldn’t be arguing to bring on subs earlier when the team on the pitch is causing the opposition keeper to pull off wonder saves, balls being cleared off the line, smacking off the woodwork etc. Support wise I was really impressed with Crawford in his first full run out for us

Big game this Saturday so I wouldn’t be arguing to bring on subs earlier when the team on the pitch is causing the opposition keeper to pull off wonder saves, balls being cleared off the line, smacking off the woodwork etc. Support wise I was really impressed with Crawford in his first full run out for us
Did they not smack the woodwork and Andy pull off saves?

I did think Crawford did well, plenty of energy about him willingness to drive forward with the ball

33 minutes ago, Talfc said:

It’s called a discussion, how can people say we aren’t doing bad, we should’ve ran this league and now look at us, we will lose vital players too as they will have opportunities in higher leagues.

And I highly doubt Talbot have people to do the deals swiftly and effectively, wouldn’t be surprised if we have the Chaplin doing something for signing players.  

You really need to get a life pal, what is this? your 5th account? 

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Did they not smack the woodwork and Andy pull off saves?

Did u see the post about pressing too high? 

4 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
I did think Crawford did well, plenty of energy about him willingness to drive forward with the ball

He played 30 odd games for Broomhill this season in Lowland league this season.

Love this player, sure he will be playing centre mid soon again, tucker always forcing positional changes. Just needs that final product

Edited by Talfc

You don’t think a few of them will be getting contract offers? Boylan would be fuming not getting ahead of 1/2 players on that pitch. 
Agreed but hopefully starts on Saturday. Samson needs dropped.

3 minutes ago, Talfc said:
You don’t think a few of them will be getting contract offers? Boylan would be fuming not getting ahead of 1/2 players on that pitch. 

Agreed but hopefully starts on Saturday. Samson needs dropped.

Agreed 

2 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Who like

Just an assumption don’t know exactly, but I would say our main players could be signed up, I’m sure we had a plan to rebuild for lowland league, and possibly a war chest of money ready to spend, will end up having to spend it in the wosfl instead now.

Just an assumption don’t know exactly, but I would say our main players could be signed up, I’m sure we had a plan to rebuild for lowland league, and possibly a war chest of money ready to spend, will end up having to spend it in the wosfl instead now.
Most of big guns are re-signed.
Leishman Glasgow C McCracken Samson Boylan Armstrong G Wilson
But then so are A Wilson Healy and Boyd [emoji849]