Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 hour ago, TalbotArmy said:

Thank you to Clydebank for the stream. Match updates from Talbot are extremely poor. what happened to facebook. Twitter is busy offering congratulations to other teams and players but terrible at any Talbot updates. 

Talbot twitter had the team, half time score , goals , substitutions and full time score.

No point yous continuing to punt the ball up to Niven and little against us especially with 1 striker. Boys being played out of position for yous constantly which is baffling. We weren’t great and didn’t need to work for our goals. Wee boy up top should pass and we go down the other end and score from it.

3 hours ago, andy25 said:

Leishman 

Crawford 

Ballantyne 

Stafford 

Wilson 

Armstrong 

Wardrope 

Boyle

Mason

Samson

Taylor 

Apart from Leishman,Boyle and Samson, nobody else in that team would be near a Talbot jersey, in years gone by. Some injection of cash needed for Tucker to rebuild in the summer, he might even feel he's done his stint and go out as Talbot's greatest manager, or will he have the strength to attempt to mold another team, to tackle the pyramid system.

29 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Apart from Leishman,Boyle and Samson, nobody else in that team would be near a Talbot jersey, in years gone by. Some injection of cash needed for Tucker to rebuild in the summer, he might even feel he's done his stint and go out as Talbot's greatest manager, or will he have the strength to attempt to mold another team, to tackle the pyramid system.

I agree with Samson . I think you are being a bit dismissive of a few others in that team . Stafford Armstrong and Taylor are more than good enough to wear the Jersey . 

34 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Your a bell end 

41 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Gifting teams goals every week. Another penalty today out of pure stupidity, individual mistakes teams don’t need to work for goals. Boys out of position most weeks and went away from a front 2 to playing 1 upfront and I heard today at the side one player missed todays game for a fishing trip sums us up atm 

Edited by Botlad67

1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

In todays starting team do you mean or the squad?

Where was the likes of g Wilson boylan shankland and mccracken today? Am not sure why the left back gets a game for use. He is honking.lets ur team down  he's definitely no good enough 2 play for use. Was impressed with Ross Taylor today just a very direct winger and no scared 2 take his man on but our left back was class today. Felt we were in control of alot of the game just bad finishing from us let us down and kept the score down. 

Mon the papers

3 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Where was the likes of g Wilson boylan shankland and mccracken today? Am not sure why the left back gets a game for use. He is honking.lets ur team down  he's definitely no good enough 2 play for use. Was impressed with Ross Taylor today just a very direct winger and no scared 2 take his man on but our left back was class today. Felt we were in control of alot of the game just bad finishing from us let us down and kept the score down. 

Mon the papers

McPherson McCracken Shankland G Wilson and Healy are all injured.

2 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Gifting teams goals every week. Another penalty today out of pure stupidity, individual mistakes teams don’t need to work for goals. Boys out of position most weeks and went away from a front 2 to playing 1 upfront and I heard today at the side one player missed todays game for a fishing trip sums us up atm 

Talbot have always been blessed with 2 strikers that cause havoc. Yous had G Wilson and Samson as a pair for a period of around 2 year not long ago there that were exceptional together, I don’t watch Talbot very often but seeing highlights looks like he doesn’t play a front 2 . Tucker seemed to change this to a 4-5-1 anytime I’ve seen Talbot this year. That’s 2 games against us in a matter of weeks yous have 1 striker against 2x 6ft 5 centre backs and strikers playing in midfield very weird. From an outsider I’d say a few a left back is a priority for yous 

10 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Players we should keep , Taylor , Mason , Samson , Leishman , Shankland , Stafford , McPherson, Boylen. For me the rest of them have been too inconsistent - a good game here and there

You cannot say McPherson and not McCracken. they are the best pairing and could probably say not the same player without each other.

G Wilson aswell. He might not be at his best this season but I would much rather he was with us than against us .