Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

50 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Difficult game against Darvel , will be strange seeing big Andy and G Wilson playing for them

Feels like a must win for both sides, if Darvel lose then big pressure mounting on McInally, if Talbot lose then is 3 points from 12. Long way to go in the season however big gap already for both sides to the top of the league. 

I would say more pressure on Darvel giving money spent once again this year, Talbot on the other hand will be under pressure from impatient fans. 

3 minutes ago, fieldsofdreams said:

Feels like a must win for both sides, if Darvel lose then big pressure mounting on McInally, if Talbot lose then is 3 points from 12. Long way to go in the season however big gap already for both sides to the top of the league. 

I would say more pressure on Darvel giving money spent once again this year, Talbot on the other hand will be under pressure from impatient fans. 

I think the fans are showing patience tbh.

It's not a 'must win' unless it somehow eliminates us from having a mathematical chance of winning the league (or relegates us!), it's merely a 'would be very nice to win' at this very early stage in the league race/ life cycle of this new young Talbot side.

Folk at the games have been patient and supported the team the right way and I think that short to medium term expectations are lower than most years so people understand what is in front of us for a wee while. 

There's no sense in adding dramatic and inaccurate labels to already important matches as it just encourages knee jerk reactions if we don't win. 

37 minutes ago, Talfc said:

When does tucker move on? Obviously out his depth.

Its not an unreasonable question..

Another shambolic pre season and mostly piss poor signings added too the fact he hasn't signed a couple of decent strikers as well as mostly  poor displays and results for the last couple of seasons and people have the right too start asking the question .

Just now, Darvel legend said:

I actually thought the Talbot support seem to be of the opinion this is a total rebuild and If the club are no going to spend the cash then they just need to back the team , never heard any abuse of the team around us or the management for that matter 

Theres cash there to be spent though.